Tramadol and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Fatigue with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 79,416 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 20, 2017
79,416 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 4,801 people (6.05%) have Fatigue
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Fatigue *:
- < 1 month: 53.37 %
- 1 - 6 months: 17.79 %
- 6 - 12 months: 3.85 %
- 1 - 2 years: 6.73 %
- 2 - 5 years: 15.87 %
- 5 - 10 years: 1.92 %
- 10+ years: 0.48 %
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 69.52 %
- male: 30.48 %
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.05 %
- 2-9: 0.29 %
- 10-19: 0.95 %
- 20-29: 3.53 %
- 30-39: 9.06 %
- 40-49: 14.1 %
- 50-59: 23.4 %
- 60+: 48.59 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (358 people, 7.46%)
- Depression (318 people, 6.62%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (291 people, 6.06%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (244 people, 5.08%)
- Stress And Anxiety (219 people, 4.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (430 people, 8.96%)
- Humira (417 people, 8.69%)
- Aspirin (399 people, 8.31%)
- Lisinopril (382 people, 7.96%)
- Omeprazole (357 people, 7.44%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (1,115 people, 23.22%)
- Nausea (1,111 people, 23.14%)
- Dizziness (814 people, 16.95%)
- Breathing Difficulty (793 people, 16.52%)
- Diarrhea (753 people, 15.68%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Fatigue when taking Tramadol?
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,654 users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 389,608 Fatigue patients).