Review: could Tramadol cause Lightheadedness - dizzy (Dizziness)?
Summary: Lightheadedness - dizzy is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Pain.
We study 38,712 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,747 have Lightheadedness - dizzy. Find out below who they are, when they have Lightheadedness - dizzy and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol and have Lightheadedness - dizzy >>>
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 41,564 Tramadol users)
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 161,995 Lightheadedness - dizzy patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: 38,699 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 1,735 people (4.48%) have Lightheadedness - Dizzy.
Time on Tramadol when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||58.45%||10.81%||6.08%||5.41%||17.91%||0.68%||0.68% |
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Tramadol * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||68.42%||31.58% |
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Tramadol * :
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||0.00%||0.00%||0.98%||6.78%||12.58%||15.02%||19.41%||45.24% |
Severity of Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||7.14%||58.93%||32.14%||1.79% |
How people recovered from Lightheadedness - dizzy ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Lightheadedness - dizzy||3.70%||11.11%||85.19% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (432 people, 24.90%)
- Back pain (152 people, 8.76%)
- Depression (151 people, 8.70%)
- Hypertension (147 people, 8.47%)
- Osteoporosis (102 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (1,382 people, 79.65%)
- Aspirin (319 people, 18.39%)
- Tramadol hydrochloride (239 people, 13.78%)
- Lyrica (188 people, 10.84%)
- Lisinopril (174 people, 10.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Lightheadedness - Dizzy
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Adderall 20, Lyrica for a 53-year old woman with Depression, Fatigue - Chronic, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Vertigo, Itching, Burning Sensation, Nasal Dryness, Bursitis, Chest Pain, Restless Legs Syndrome, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain, Breathing-related Sleep Disorder, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Mouth Dry Aggravated, Eyes - Dry, Recurrent Leg Pain And Cramping, Weakness, Hands - Chapped And Dry, Glaucoma, Pain In Jaw, Headache, Pain - Eye, Vision Problems, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Hair Loss, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Tramadol, Omeprazole, Lyrica, Neurontin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Losartan, Bydureon, Metformin, Humalog, Chantix for a 39-year old woman with Deficiency Anaemia, Pain, Gerd, Neuropathy, Hypertension, Diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Quit Smoking. The patient has Amphetamines Positive
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Lorazepam, Pantoprazole, Metoprolol Succinate, Biotin, Zoloft, Gabapentin for a 19-year old girl with Allergy, Anxiety Disorder, Acid Reflux, Tachycardia, Keratosis Pilaris, Migraine With Aura. The patient has Blurred Vision, Double Vision, Cold Exposure - Extremities, Sweating Decreased, Sweating, Seizure - Tonic-clonic, Brain Injury, Gastroparesis, Low Blood Pressure, Dizziness, Tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Azithromycin for a 22-year old man with Viral Infection. The patient has Vertigo
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 22-year old woman with Chronic Pain. The patient has Stuttering
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.