Tramadol and Lightheadedness - dizzy - from FDA reports
Lightheadedness - dizzy is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lyrica, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Lightheadedness - dizzy with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 3,913 people (4.71%) have Lightheadedness - dizzy
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Lightheadedness - dizzy *:
- < 1 month: 69.41 %
- 1 - 6 months: 6.43 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.11 %
- 1 - 2 years: 5.14 %
- 2 - 5 years: 13.37 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.51 %
- 10+ years: 1.03 %
Gender of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 70.93 %
- male: 29.07 %
Age of people who have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.1 %
- 2-9: 0.03 %
- 10-19: 1.26 %
- 20-29: 5.57 %
- 30-39: 10.49 %
- 40-49: 14.54 %
- 50-59: 21.3 %
- 60+: 46.71 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (348 people, 8.89%)
- Depression (310 people, 7.92%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (307 people, 7.85%)
- Back Pain (232 people, 5.93%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (187 people, 4.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica (385 people, 9.84%)
- Aspirin (299 people, 7.64%)
- Humira (277 people, 7.08%)
- Cymbalta (247 people, 6.31%)
- Omeprazole (236 people, 6.03%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (1,270 people, 32.46%)
- Headache (963 people, 24.61%)
- Fatigue (884 people, 22.59%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (793 people, 20.27%)
- Weakness (736 people, 18.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Lightheadedness - dizzy when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is lightheadedness - dizzy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLightheadedness - dizzy and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLightheadedness - dizzy and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,458 users)
Lightheadedness - dizzy
Lightheadedness - dizzy (a common and often unpleasant sensation of dizziness) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,923 Lightheadedness - dizzy patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Lightheadedness - dizzyLightheadedness - dizzy
Could your condition cause Lightheadedness - dizzyLightheadedness - dizzy
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...