Home > Tramadol > Low blood pressure > Tramadol and Low blood pressure
Review: could Tramadol cause Low blood pressure (Hypotension)?
We study 38,627 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,027 have Low blood pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Low blood pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Low blood pressure >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,469 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Low blood pressure
Low blood pressure (abnormally low blood pressure) (latest reports from 699,069 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 38,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 1,027 people (2.66%) have Low Blood Pressure.
Time on Tramadol when people have Low blood pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Low blood pressure||82.58%||4.55%||2.27%||2.27%||6.82%||0.76%||0.76% |
Gender of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Tramadol * :
|Low blood pressure||60.66%||39.34% |
Age of people who have Low blood pressure when taking Tramadol * :
|Low blood pressure||0.10%||0.40%||0.81%||5.05%||7.16%||15.14%||18.37%||52.98% |
Severity of Low blood pressure when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Low blood pressure||20.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Low blood pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Low blood pressure||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (127 people, 12.37%)
- Hypertension (81 people, 7.89%)
- Depression (54 people, 5.26%)
- Back pain (48 people, 4.67%)
- Prophylaxis (44 people, 4.28%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (789 people, 76.83%)
- Aspirin (220 people, 21.42%)
- Acetaminophen (136 people, 13.24%)
- Lisinopril (127 people, 12.37%)
- Lasix (110 people, 10.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Low Blood Pressure while taking Tramadol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Low Blood Pressure
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Low Blood Pressure
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tramadol, Low blood pressure
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- No noticeable effects
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Heavy sweating during sleep
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Low blood pressure
On eHealthMe, Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used for pain. Find out below the conditions Tramadol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tramadol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Potassium, Fenofibrate, Synthroid, Pravastatin Sodium, Lovaza, Carvedilol, Micardis HCT for a patient with Back Pain, Potassium - Low, High Blood Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Dizziness, Low Blood Pressure
More related studies for: Tramadol, Low blood pressure
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Tramadol, Low blood pressure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (1 hour ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos