Review: could Tramadol cause Nervous system disorder?
Summary: Nervous system disorder is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Depression.
We study 38,712 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 126 have Nervous system disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervous system disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol and have Nervous system disorder >>>
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 41,576 Tramadol users)
Nervous system disorder
Nervous system disorder (a general class of medical conditions affecting the nervous system) has been reported by people with indigestion, gastrointestinal disorder, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 19,260 Nervous system disorder patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 38,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 126 people (0.33%) have Nervous System Disorder.
Time on Tramadol when people have Nervous system disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nervous system disorder||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Nervous system disorder when taking Tramadol * :
|Nervous system disorder||69.77%||30.23% |
Age of people who have Nervous system disorder when taking Tramadol * :
|Nervous system disorder||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||8.18%||13.64%||22.73%||23.64%||31.82% |
Severity of Nervous system disorder when taking Tramadol ** :
How people recovered from Nervous system disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (22 people, 17.46%)
- Pain (15 people, 11.90%)
- Hepatitis c (8 people, 6.35%)
- Psychotic disorder (7 people, 5.56%)
- Dyspepsia (7 people, 5.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (104 people, 82.54%)
- Omeprazole (23 people, 18.25%)
- Aspirin (22 people, 17.46%)
- Lorazepam (18 people, 14.29%)
- Metoclopramide (18 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of tramadol and nervous system disorder on
Do you have Nervous System Disorder while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Nervous System Disorder
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Nervous System Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 31-year old woman with Toothache. The patient has Toothache
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of drug interactions between Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Aromasin for a 45-year old woman with Allergic Sinusitis, Depression, Migraine Hemiplegic, Migraine With Aura, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Dyshidrotic Eczema
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Tramadol, Lyrica for a 42-year old woman with Depression, Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has Ocular Migraine, Nerve Pain, Shortness Of Breath, High Blood Pressure, Constipation, Chest Discomfort, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvaring, Tramadol for a 36-year old woman with Birth Control, Pain. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Forgetfulness
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.