Tramadol and Ocd - from FDA reports
Ocd is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Neurontin, and have Restless leg syndrome. This review analyzes which people have Ocd with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 47 people (0.06%) have Ocd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tramadol when people have Ocd *:
- < 1 month: 20 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20 %
- 6 - 12 months: 60 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Ocd when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 63.64 %
- male: 36.36 %
Age of people who have Ocd when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 5.26 %
- 30-39: 10.53 %
- 40-49: 31.58 %
- 50-59: 31.58 %
- 60+: 21.05 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (17 people, 36.17%)
- Stress And Anxiety (12 people, 25.53%)
- High Blood Pressure (8 people, 17.02%)
- Sleep Disorder (5 people, 10.64%)
- Drowsiness (5 people, 10.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (20 people, 42.55%)
- Clonazepam (19 people, 40.43%)
- Xanax (16 people, 34.04%)
- Mirapex (16 people, 34.04%)
- Flexeril (12 people, 25.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Depression (19 people, 40.43%)
- Pathological Gambling (18 people, 38.30%)
- Stress And Anxiety (14 people, 29.79%)
- Weight Increased (11 people, 23.40%)
- Injury (11 people, 23.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Ocd when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is ocd caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsOcd and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeOcd and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,458 users)
Ocd (obsessive-compulsive disorder) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, restless leg syndrome, obsessive-compulsive disorder, pain (latest reports from 12,492 Ocd patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with OcdOcd
Could your condition cause OcdOcd
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello! I suffer from severe muscle twitching, and it simply makes every second of my life unbearable. It's voluntary, I do it myself, and I can force myself not to do it, but then it will be unbearable: I feel rising anxiety in my mind and tension in my muscles and this makes me twitch again. I ...
just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been ...
User reviews to the study
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
Hi. Third month on Phentermine. Scalp picking started shortly after I started. I have done that years ago under stress, but never since. I keep puttin Benedryl cream on my stores but they are getting worse. Already I can see three doits where my hair is no longer there....