Review: could Tramadol cause Stuttering?
Summary: Stuttering is reported only by a few people who take Tramadol.
We study 38,712 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Stuttering and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tramadol and have Stuttering >>>
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 41,572 Tramadol users)
Stuttering has been reported by people with epilepsy, migraine with aura, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression. (latest reports from 50 Stuttering patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 38,712 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Stuttering.
Time on Tramadol when people have Stuttering * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Stuttering when taking Tramadol * :
Age of people who have Stuttering when taking Tramadol * :
Severity of Stuttering when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Stuttering ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic pain (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stuttering while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Stuttering
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Meloxicam, Gabapentin for a 68-year old man with Joint Pain, Tendon Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 87-year old man with Pain. The patient has Baclofen
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a 58-year old man with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Albumin Csf, High Arch (human foot type in which the sole of the foot is distinctly hollow when bearing weight), High Arch (human foot type in which the sole of the foot is distinctly hollow when bearing weight)
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Glipizide, Metformin, Nexium, Tramadol for a 53-year old woman with Leg Pain, Hyperglycemia, Gerd, Pain - Back. The patient has Rash
Recent Tramadol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.