Home > Tramadol > Sweating - excessive > Tramadol and Sweating - excessive
Review: could Tramadol cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Pain.
We study 38,627 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 706 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,482 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) (latest reports from 298,113 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 38,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 706 people (1.83%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Tramadol when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||48.65%||11.71%||4.50%||2.70%||28.83%||0.90%||2.70% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Tramadol * :
|Sweating - excessive||65.36%||34.64% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Tramadol * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.32%||6.22%||22.17%||14.83%||21.05%||35.41% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||16.67%||75.00%||8.33% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (136 people, 19.26%)
- Depression (124 people, 17.56%)
- Back pain (86 people, 12.18%)
- Neck pain (52 people, 7.37%)
- Hypertension (44 people, 6.23%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (560 people, 79.32%)
- Omeprazole (98 people, 13.88%)
- Lorazepam (95 people, 13.46%)
- Amitriptyline hcl (94 people, 13.31%)
- Aspirin (93 people, 13.17%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What does emphysemic change in the lungs mean
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Neuropathy Peripheral, and takes Tramadol)
Doctor told me I have emphysema changes in my lungs.could this be causing my nausea every day all day?
- So ive been on tramadol for about 4 months. i have been on my period for 19 days and tested positive on 3 pregnancy test! could these be false positives
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Bleeding For 3 Wks Had 3 Positive Pregnancy Test. Could These Be False?, and takes Tramadol)
I have been bleedi g for 19 days and toniight i had 3 pregnancy test have positive readings. Could this be due to the fqct i take 50-100mg a day for at least 4 months?
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Sweating - Excessive, and takes Ritalin La)
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Have tried many antideppressants and the only one that helps is an maoi (phenelzine),but i also must take tramadol for chronic pain. they are contraindicated together. any suggestions?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Depression, and takes Tramadol)
57 y.o. male with left hip replacement due to avascular necrosis in 2010 and re-done in 2012. Had MRSA in hospital in 2012. New hip now in. Have had chronic atypical type depression since childhood. The only antidepressant I could ever tolerate and worked was phenelzine(an MAOI). Now I can't take it ...
- Excessive sweaty clammy skin and low energy
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, Fatigue - Chronic, Clammy Skin, Sweating - Excessive)
I have been experiencing profuse sweating. Clammy skin. I am very low energy. I do not sleep well and fatigued during the day. I am on many medications for Crohn's disease, arthritis, and other auto immune conditions.
More questions for: Tramadol, Sweating - excessive
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Heavy sweating during sleep
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Stent 3 Years Ago RCA, Heart Attack, Prostate Infection, Fractures Nonunion, Tachycardia, Low Blood Pressure, Sweating - Excessive, and takes Saw Palmetto Berry, Valium, Norco, Soma)
Pain killers like Tylenol 3, vicodin 20 years, Valium and Soma 12 years. Sweat heavy during sleep.
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
- Burning mouth syndrome
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Burning Tongue Syndrome, and takes Tramadol)
I went into a local emergency room for a sore throat with pustules and difficulty swallowing, i was given Tramadol for pain through my iv. About 2 days later i woke up with a very blistery tongue, which was mildly painful as the day progressed i felt like i had been eating habanero peppers all day.. ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Sweating - excessive
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Fibromyalgia. The patient has Zantac
Comments: I do not understand I have been taking Alprazalam because I had a nervous breakdown in 1991 when I lost my first grandson at four months and four days so the doctor put me on this medication and told me not to get off of it. I do know what happens when I do not have it I have seizers, tear a complet ...
- A study of drug interactions between Prilosec, Ativan, Vicodin, Naprosyn, Norpramin, Metformin, Robinul, Strattera, Wellbutrin, Flexeril, Lexapro for a patient with Reflux Gastritis, Anxiety, Pain, Arthritis, Depression, Weight Gain, Sweating - Excessive, To Treat Side Effects Of Antidepressants Such As Extreme Fatigue And Inability To Focus, To Treat Weight Gain Side Effects Of Anti Depressants. The patient has Swallowing Painful, Vision Blurred, Anxiety, Oral Pain, Angular Cheilitis, Taste Disturbance, Gum Pain, Tongue Exfoliation, Tongue Irritation, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Sweating - Excessive, Pain - Muscles, Pain - Joints, Depression, Hair Loss
Comments: Naprosyn, Vicodin, Ativan and Prilosec are taken only on an as needed basis. Some of my symptoms are intermittent, and some are chronic. The though the medications may not completely rid me of a symptom (for example, depression or muscle pain), they do improve my condition enough to warrant their co ...
- A study of side effects of Methadone Hydrochloride for a patient with Pain. The patient has Fatigue After Sun Exposure, Back Stiffness, Dry Skin, Dry Eyes (lack of adequate tears), Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water), Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
Comments: Every Saturday, I take my 100 mg dose earlier than usual (typically 2-3 hours earlier) due to working the Farmer's Markets. We may be under a tent, but it doesn't block out all sun while it is coming up to the high noon position. I am out in the sun for around 5 hours. By then, I have sweated out an ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Relafen, Tramadol, Fluoxetine, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Androgel for a patient with ADHD, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Hyopothy, Hypogonadism Male. The patient has Hyperhidrosis
Comments: Understandably many of these medications/conditions can cause sweating, but I am suffering from generalized sweating upper body chest and head more than under arms or hands or feet. Not localized. Does the androjel if applied to areas of the chest have a 'pore plugging' effect? I feel a film on m ...
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Osteoarthritis. The patient has Sudden Hearing Loss
Comments: - Consulted physician for ear pain and hearing loss, in both ears, most significantly in left. These symptoms occurred OVERNIGHT, and I called the physician within two days. She was out of the office that week, but her PA prescribed an ear drop solution-7,5 Ciprodex OT 0.3-0.1% SUS A - Instructions: ...
More related studies for: Tramadol, Sweating - excessive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.