Home > Tramadol > Tremor > Tramadol and Tremor
Review: could Tramadol cause Tremor?
Summary: Tremor is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Tramadol hcl, and have Pain.
We study 38,627 people who have side effects while taking Tramadol from FDA and social media. Among them, 857 have Tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Tremor and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tramadol and have Tremor >>>
Tramadol (latest outcomes from 41,482 users) has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain.
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) (latest reports from 416,181 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Nov, 13, 2014: 38,627 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol. Among them, 857 people (2.22%) have Tremor.
Time on Tramadol when people have Tremor * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tremor when taking Tramadol * :
Age of people who have Tremor when taking Tramadol * :
Severity of Tremor when taking Tramadol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tremor ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (149 people, 17.39%)
- Depression (134 people, 15.64%)
- Back pain (82 people, 9.57%)
- Neck pain (53 people, 6.18%)
- Anxiety (53 people, 6.18%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Tramadol hcl (686 people, 80.05%)
- Omeprazole (138 people, 16.10%)
- Aspirin (110 people, 12.84%)
- Lorazepam (102 people, 11.90%)
- Lyrica (88 people, 10.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tremor while taking Tramadol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tramadol and have Tremor
- support group for people who take Tramadol
- support group for people who have Tremor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Tramadol, Tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Crazy feelings with interesting things
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Tremors, Cant Focus For A Period Of Time, Hearing Voices, and takes Valium)
I am not tired but i can not keep my eyes open.I guess my Brain is tired, not my body. I can not focus on anything for a long period of time and when I try my eyes force close. I begin to hear voices and talk to people who are not present. I am scared so I stopped the meds slowly. Have not taken it ...
- No noticeable effects
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Spinal Stenosis, Degenerative Disc Disease, Spondylosis, End Term Osteoarthritis, and takes Red Panax Ginseng, Tramadol )
No noticeable effects when used together. Tramadol dose 50-100 mg's four times a day.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Hallucination, Visual, Dissociative Identity Disorder, Disturbance In Attention, Dissociative Amnesia, Hypomania, Sexual Dysfunction, Hallucinations, Nightmares, Memory Loss, Memory Impairment, Tremor, Mydriasis, and takes Pristiq)
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- I wish i had never taken ambien
(Posted by a 43 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, and takes Savella, Lyrica, Synthroid, Effexor, Tramadol, Duragesic-50, Flexeril, Ambien)
Ambien was prescribed after my sleep study showed severe sleep latency and awakening. In the five hours I slept I woke 85 times and had only 5 minutes of deep sleep. However, the doctors couldn't make a recommendation because they could detect no cause for the poor sleep pattern. My doctor offered A ...
- Horrific nightmares taking naproxen
(Posted by a 20 year old man who has Colostotoma Also Trapped Muscles, and takes Naproxen, Tramadol, Codeine)
I've Taking naproxen 500mg twice a day for 3 weeks on a course for 6 months, I've been having horrific dreams worse than horrer movies, the most recent is involving my ex & current partner where I had a psychotic stalker (my ex) switched around because in the dream I dump my partner for my ex, well ...
More reviews for: Tramadol, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Tramadol for a patient with Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Pain
Comments: Herniated disk cervical,lombar
- A study of side effects of Tramadol for a patient with Chronic Pain. The patient has Serotonin Syndrome (occurs when two drugs that affect the body's level of serotonin are taken together at the same time)
Comments: elevated heart rate and palpitation, using Colona pin to relax and slow heart beat not working
- A study of drug interactions between Meclizine, Tramadol Hydrochloride for a patient with Vertigo, Pain-amputee. The patient has
Comments: Took both last night and woke up in the middle of night with severe cramps, throwing up, and severe diahrea, never saw so much.
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Tramadol, Gabapentin for a patient with Neck Pain, Nerve Pain. The patient has
Comments: Nerve damage to shoulder. Compressed discs c5 and c7.
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Depression. The patient has Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body)
Comments: Taking zoloft 50 mg and protonix 40
More related studies for: Tramadol, Tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.