Tramadol and Trigger finger - from FDA reports
Trigger finger is found among people who take Tramadol, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old also take medication Cymbalta, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Trigger finger with Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 83,165 people who have side effects when taking Tramadol from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 05, 2017
83,165 people reported to have side effects when taking Tramadol.
Among them, 31 people (0.04%) have Trigger finger
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Trigger finger when taking Tramadol *:
- female: 86.67 %
- male: 13.33 %
Age of people who have Trigger finger when taking Tramadol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 4 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 40 %
- 60+: 36 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (9 people, 29.03%)
- Menopause (4 people, 12.90%)
- Diabetes (4 people, 12.90%)
- Osteopenia (3 people, 9.68%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (3 people, 9.68%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Cymbalta (10 people, 32.26%)
- Synthroid (8 people, 25.81%)
- Lyrica (8 people, 25.81%)
- Humira (6 people, 19.35%)
- Ambien (5 people, 16.13%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain (10 people, 32.26%)
- Osteoarthritis (9 people, 29.03%)
- Joint Pain (9 people, 29.03%)
- Hypotension (9 people, 29.03%)
- Nausea (8 people, 25.81%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Trigger finger when taking Tramadol?
- Check symptoms - is trigger finger caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTrigger finger and drugs with ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTrigger finger and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
Trigger finger has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, high blood pressure, breast cancer (latest reports from 2,255 Trigger finger patients).
Browse all side effects of Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Trigger fingerTrigger finger
Could your condition cause Trigger fingerTrigger finger
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Either 1 1/2 or 2 50mg a night with drinking. It started with a knee injury 25 years ago. I take it to sleep, I'm always in some form of old age pain. I drink and smoke pot and take a tramadol. If I don't do these things I get zero sleep, but with them I pass out and get about 4 hours, then ...
User reviews to the study
Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...