Transderm scop and Mastoiditis - from FDA reports
Mastoiditis is reported only by a few people who take Transderm Scop. We study 1,804 people who have side effects while taking Transderm scop from FDA. Among them, 3 have Mastoiditis. Find out below who they are, when they have Mastoiditis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
1,804 people reported to have side effects when taking Transderm scop.
Among them, 3 people (0.17%) have Mastoiditis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Mastoiditis when taking Transderm scop *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Mastoiditis when taking Transderm scop *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Venofer (3 people, 100.00%)
- Tricor (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lovaza (3 people, 100.00%)
- Lantus (3 people, 100.00%)
- Humulin R (3 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombosis (3 people, 100.00%)
- Silicosis - Acute (3 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea (3 people, 100.00%)
- Hallucination, Visual (3 people, 100.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (3 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Mastoiditis when taking Transderm scop?
- Check symptoms - is mastoiditis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMastoiditis and drugs with ingredients of scopolamine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMastoiditis and Transderm scop from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Transderm scop has active ingredients of scopolamine. It is often used in motion sickness. (latest outcomes from Transderm scop 1,862 users)
Mastoiditis (infection of mastoid bone) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 778 Mastoiditis patients).
Browse all side effects of Transderm scopa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with MastoiditisMastoiditis
Could your condition cause MastoiditisMastoiditis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
70 year old mail MRI shows Mild Mastoditas, I am in the VA system being shuffled back and forth from ENT to Neurology . Have gone deaf in right ear. Acute vertigo, dizziness, . The waiting game is horific. I was in a IED in 08, exposed to cyanide gas at 62. A former Marine, and a traslater, ...
User reviews to the study
I took transderm-scop for 10 days while on a cruise. After returning home my blood pressure has steadily risen. Other symptoms were a mild nausea and pressure behind my eyes and broken blood vessels in my eye. I have no previous history of high BP and my doctor has no explanation. I'm otherwise ...
Hi! I was diagnosed with mastoiditis 1 year ago after developing the flu & a double ear infection. Neither IV antibiotics nor oral antibiotics helped requiring a double mastoidectomy. Following those surgeries my health has declined rapidly. My symptoms include severe neck & shoulder pain, body ...