Transderm scop and Pneumonia - from FDA reports
Pneumonia is found among people who take Transderm scop, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Depo-Medrol, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Pneumonia with Transderm scop. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,804 people who have side effects when taking Transderm scop from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 24, 2017
1,804 people reported to have side effects when taking Transderm scop.
Among them, 25 people (1.39%) have Pneumonia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Transderm scop when people have Pneumonia *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pneumonia when taking Transderm scop *:
- female: 56 %
- male: 44 %
Age of people who have Pneumonia when taking Transderm scop *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 13.64 %
- 20-29: 4.55 %
- 30-39: 27.27 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 4.55 %
- 60+: 40.91 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (7 people, 28.00%)
- Salivary Hypersecretion (3 people, 12.00%)
- Muscle Spasms (3 people, 12.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 4.00%)
- Hepatic Cirrhosis (1 person, 4.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (7 people, 28.00%)
- Zithromax (7 people, 28.00%)
- Nuvaring (7 people, 28.00%)
- Depo-Medrol (7 people, 28.00%)
- Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo (6 people, 24.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (11 people, 44.00%)
- Appetite - Decreased (11 people, 44.00%)
- Nausea (10 people, 40.00%)
- Bronchitis (9 people, 36.00%)
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection (7 people, 28.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pneumonia when taking Transderm scop?
Transderm scop has active ingredients of scopolamine. It is often used in motion sickness. (latest outcomes from Transderm scop 1,740 users)
Pneumonia has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis (latest reports from 187,168 Pneumonia patients).