Review: could Travatan cause Dizziness?
Summary: Dizziness is found among people who take Travatan, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Aspirin, and have Glaucoma.
We study 2,429 people who have side effects while taking Travatan from FDA and social media. Among them, 144 have Dizziness. Find out below who they are, when they have Dizziness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Travatan and have Dizziness >>>
Travatan has active ingredients of travoprost. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from 2,565 Travatan users)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 162,329 Dizziness patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 2,428 people reported to have side effects when taking Travatan. Among them, 144 people (5.93%) have Dizziness.
Time on Travatan when people have Dizziness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dizziness when taking Travatan * :
Age of people who have Dizziness when taking Travatan * :
Severity of Dizziness when taking Travatan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dizziness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Glaucoma (49 people, 34.03%)
- Hypertension (17 people, 11.81%)
- Nausea (16 people, 11.11%)
- Osteoporosis (13 people, 9.03%)
- Osteitis deformans (11 people, 7.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (42 people, 29.17%)
- Protonix (34 people, 23.61%)
- Neurontin (31 people, 21.53%)
- Aredia (27 people, 18.75%)
- Prevacid (25 people, 17.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of travatan and dizziness on
Do you have Dizziness while taking Travatan?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Travatan and have Dizziness
- support group for people who take Travatan
- support group for people who have Dizziness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Lamictal for a 58-year old man with Depression, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Dizziness, Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Weakness, Weight Loss - Unintentional, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Clonazepam for a 64-year old woman with Sleeping Difficulty. The patient has Been Off Clonezpam Since The End Of October., Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Acetaminophen for a 49-year old woman with Ankylosing Spondylitis. The patient has Lightheadedness - Dizzy
- A study of side effects of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 60-year old woman with Cancer Pain. The patient has Dizziness
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 40-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Dizziness, Nausea, High Blood Glucose Level
Recent Travatan related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.