Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Anger?
Summary: Anger is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Zyprexa, and have Depression.
We study 4,933 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 39 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Anger >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,682 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Anger has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain. (latest reports from 14,912 Anger patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 4,918 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 39 people (0.79%) have Anger.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Anger when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Anger ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (14 people, 35.90%)
- Insomnia (11 people, 28.21%)
- Anxiety (8 people, 20.51%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (6 people, 15.38%)
- Schizophrenia (5 people, 12.82%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zyprexa (6 people, 15.38%)
- Seroquel (6 people, 15.38%)
- Chantix (6 people, 15.38%)
- Prozac (5 people, 12.82%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 12.82%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Anger
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Anger
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Valium, Cymbalta, Prozac for a 42-year old woman with Sleepy, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Disorder. The patient has Anhedonia, Depression
- A study of side effects of Daytrana for a 34-year old man with Hypersomnia. The patient has Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Testosterone, Cialis for a 49-year old man with Loss Of Libido, Erectile Dysfunction. The patient has Anger
- A study of side effects of Loratadine for a 7-year old boy with Allergies. The patient has Temper Tantrums, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man who has Sleep
- Comparions of Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Alprazolam for a 27-year old man who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Olanzapine, Depakote Er for a 22-year old man who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor, Namenda for a 63-year old man who has Alzheimer's Disease
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Moexipril Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman who has Interactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.