Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Atopic eczema (Eczema)?
Summary: Atopic eczema is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, also take medication Lexapro, and have Hiv infection.
We study 4,933 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 15 have Atopic eczema. Find out below who they are, when they have Atopic eczema and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Atopic eczema >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,682 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Atopic eczema (atopic dermatitis: a severe form of dermatitis characterized by atopy) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, crohn's disease, depression. (latest reports from 8,565 Atopic eczema patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: 4,933 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 15 people (0.30%) have Atopic Eczema.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Atopic eczema * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Atopic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
Gender of people who have Atopic eczema when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Atopic eczema||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Atopic eczema when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Atopic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||35.71%||35.71%||21.43% |
Severity of Atopic eczema when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Atopic eczema||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Atopic eczema ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Atopic eczema||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (5 people, 33.33%)
- Hepatitis c (5 people, 33.33%)
- Fatigue (3 people, 20.00%)
- Diarrhoea (3 people, 20.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lexapro (8 people, 53.33%)
- Lipitor (6 people, 40.00%)
- Pegasys (5 people, 33.33%)
- Ambien (4 people, 26.67%)
- Zoloft (4 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Trazodone hydrochloride and atopic eczema on
Do you have Atopic Eczema while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Atopic Eczema
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Atopic Eczema
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Codeine, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Hydroxocobalamin, Trimethoprim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Pain - Joints, Pain - Back And Head Aches, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Urine Infection, Palpitations And Increased Heart Rate, Heart Burn, Depression And Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl for a 47-year old woman with GAD, Sleep Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Yeast Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 19-year old girl with Anxiety And Stress, Major Depression. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vomiting, Upset Stomach, Stomach Pain, Frequent Headaches, Kidney Stones
- A study of drug interactions between Zolpidem, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Cymbalta for a 64-year old man with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Depression. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 29-year old woman with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression.
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Adderall, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 29-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Oxybutynin Chloride, PIROXICAM, Sertraline, Trazodone Hydrochloride, DULERA for a 66-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Librium, Vistaril, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old man who has Depression, Alcoholism
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man who has Sleep
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.