Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Chest tightness or pressure (Chest pain)?
Summary: Chest tightness or pressure is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Depression.
We study 4,918 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 224 have Chest tightness or pressure. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest tightness or pressure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Chest tightness or pressure >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,662 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Chest tightness or pressure
Chest tightness or pressure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 136,773 Chest tightness or pressure patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 4,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 224 people (4.56%) have Chest Tightness Or Pressure.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Chest tightness or pressure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest tightness or pressure||21.43%||28.57%||17.86%||10.71%||10.71%||7.14%||3.57% |
Gender of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||73.50%||26.50% |
Age of people who have Chest tightness or pressure when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||0.00%||0.49%||5.91%||7.88%||35.96%||25.12%||24.63% |
Severity of Chest tightness or pressure when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest tightness or pressure||18.18%||45.45%||36.36%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest tightness or pressure ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Chest tightness or pressure||0.00%||11.11%||88.89% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (43 people, 19.20%)
- Anxiety (33 people, 14.73%)
- Hypertension (25 people, 11.16%)
- Osteoporosis (23 people, 10.27%)
- Sleep disorder (21 people, 9.38%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (55 people, 24.55%)
- Aredia (44 people, 19.64%)
- Zoloft (43 people, 19.20%)
- Aspirin (43 people, 19.20%)
- Ambien (36 people, 16.07%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of trazodone hydrochloride and chest tightness or pressure on
Do you have Chest Tightness Or Pressure while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness Or Pressure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Lamictal for a 43-year old woman with Teeth Grinding And Clenching, Migraine. The patient has Chest Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Lansoprazole, Testosterone Cypionate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tamsulosin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Finasteride, Lisinopril for a 57-year old man with Acid Reflux, Hypogonadism, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Urine Flow Decreased, Thyroid Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Male Orgasmic Disorder, Enlarged Prostate, Urinary Retention, Sleep Apnoea Syndrome, Chronic Pain, Ed
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 59-year old woman with Sleep Aid. The patient has Marjuana
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Requip, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 33-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 73-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Seroquel, Dexedrine for a 21-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.