Home > Trazodone > Coughing > Trazodone and Coughing
Review: could Trazodone cause Coughing (Cough)?
We study 4,848 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone from FDA and social media. Among them, 82 have Coughing. Find out below who they are, when they have Coughing and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Coughing >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,569 users) has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Coughing (latest reports from 488,744 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 13, 2014: 4,848 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 82 people (1.69%) have Coughing.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Coughing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Coughing when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Coughing when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Coughing when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Coughing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteopenia (15 people, 18.29%)
- Hypogonadism (14 people, 17.07%)
- Prophylaxis (14 people, 17.07%)
- Gynaecomastia (14 people, 17.07%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 10.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (40 people, 48.78%)
- Aredia (24 people, 29.27%)
- Prevacid (24 people, 29.27%)
- Celebrex (24 people, 29.27%)
- Ambien (21 people, 25.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Coughing while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Coughing
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
I have a cough that strangles me. Had this once before as a side effect to a drug. I just started a higher dose of bupropion. Could this be the problem or any of the other drugs I take?
From this study (2 years ago):
I have a chronic dry cough, cough so hard I almost pass out. In process of quitting smoking, but have cut way back and still have the cough.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Coughing
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Coughing
On eHealthMe, Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Trazodone Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Trazodone Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Nexium, Ventolin Hfa, Imitrex, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Oxybutynin Chloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Levothyroxine Sodium, Hydroxyzine, Cymbalta for a 42-year old woman who has GERD, Asthma, Migraine, Allergy, Incontinence - Urinary, Muscle Spasms, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Itching, Depression (46 minutes ago)
- Abilify for a 54-year old man who has Depression (55 minutes ago)
- Enbrel for a 43-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cytomegalovirus Infection and Vertigo
- Flexeril for Fibromyalgia
- Lightheadedness and Emphysema
- Levothyroxine Sodium
Recent user comments
- "Did not notice until started Finasteride, but might h ... " (2 hours ago)
- "I take 20 milligrams of Abilify with 20 mg. of celexa ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Having headache recurrent last 24 hrs. Side effects o ... " (11 hours ago)
- Anxiety Disorder
- Levothyroxine Sodium
- Anaphylactic Shock