Home > Trazodone hydrochloride > Coughing > Trazodone hydrochloride and Coughing
Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Coughing (Cough)?
Summary: Coughing is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Osteopenia.
We study 4,861 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 82 have Coughing. Find out below who they are, when they have Coughing and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Coughing >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,593 users) has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Coughing (latest reports from 489,251 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 12, 2014: 4,848 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 82 people (1.69%) have Coughing.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Coughing * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Coughing when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Coughing when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Coughing when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Coughing ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteopenia (15 people, 18.29%)
- Hypogonadism (14 people, 17.07%)
- Prophylaxis (14 people, 17.07%)
- Gynaecomastia (14 people, 17.07%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 10.98%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (40 people, 48.78%)
- Aredia (24 people, 29.27%)
- Prevacid (24 people, 29.27%)
- Celebrex (24 people, 29.27%)
- Ambien (21 people, 25.61%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Coughing while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Coughing
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Caugh taking velicade but been taking for long time just starting cough
(Asked by a 78 year old man who has Cough, and takes Velcade)
Been taking Velicade for 5 yrs never had problems before. Being treated for MM
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Lupus, Shoulder Pain, and takes Plaquenil, Diclofenac Potassium)
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
More questions for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Coughing
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Levaquin and confusion symptoms
(Posted by a 58 year old woman who has Cough, Chest Tightness, Sinusitis, and takes Levaquin)
Confusion. Stopped dosage at day 6 of 7; prescribed 500 mg. 1 daily. I thought the confusion was from the weeks of pretty severe coughing symptoms, associated with the sinusitus - thought maybe from a lack of oxygen from not being able to breathe well for so long. I finally stopped the med. when ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Xyrem, Lunesta, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam)
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Mucinex dm caused balance problems
(Posted by a 56 year old woman who has Sore Throat, Cough, and takes Mucinex Dm)
I bought Mucinex Dm to treat mild symptoms of sore throat and cough. I was following the instructions precisely of the time and the dosages needed. After two days in taking the medication I started to experience balance problems. Suddenly I would feel unsteady and dizzy, and had the feeling that I w ...
More reviews for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Coughing
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Edema Of Lower Extremities, Neck Pain, Mania Aggravated (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood), Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed)
Comments: I am a 61 year old female, who, after taking DESYREL / TRAZADONE 100mg per day, for 19 days, (Oct 25-Nov 13, 2014), developed a complete psychosis and was institutionalized for 4 days. I had awoken at 1am, Friday November 14, 2014 and was acting and feeling very strange, upon which my husband wisely ...
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Dizziness, Cough, Shoulder Pain
Comments: I always get moderate to severe side effects from medications. I've been taking lisinopril about 6-8 years.
- A study of drug interactions between Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E, Maxalt, Esomeprazole Sodium, Inderal, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Skin Lesion, Migraine - Classic, Hernia - Hiatal, Hypertension, Middle Insomnia. The patient has Muscular Weakness, Nausea, Dizziness
Comments: The dizziness comes by episodes: 2 of one week each, at an interval of 3 years
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Victoza, Relpax, Humalog Pen, Lantus Solostar, Etodolac, Hydrochlorothiazide, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Lisinopril, Metformin for a patient with Chronic Depression, Chronic Insomnia, Diabetes, Migraine, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Hypertension. The patient has Dementia, Burping, Yellow Stool, Nausea, Diarrhea, Chills, Vomiting
Comments: # 3 events over 21 days - chills, vomiting, diarrhea, sulfur smelling burps, reduced cognitive abilities approx. 7 days apart.
- A study of drug interactions between Fetzima, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Loratadine, Seroquel, Lamotrigine, Clonazepam, Baclofen, Levaquin, Oxycontin for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Acid Reflux, Nervous System Disorder, Allergic Cough, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Anxiety Disorder, Pain - Back, Chronic Bronchitis, Crps. The patient has Pulse Abnormal, Shakes, Fever, Chills, Chest Tightness, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Cough, Weakness
Comments: I just had surgery on my left calf 11/03/14 and the infection disease center called today and said I had NOCARDIA growth.
More related studies for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Coughing
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.