Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Dehydration?
Summary: Dehydration is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure.
We study 4,933 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 78 have Dehydration. Find out below who they are, when they have Dehydration and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Dehydration >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,682 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, hepatitis c. (latest reports from 66,110 Dehydration patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 4,918 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 78 people (1.59%) have Dehydration.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Dehydration * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Dehydration when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Dehydration when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Dehydration when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Dehydration ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (14 people, 17.95%)
- Sleep disorder (13 people, 16.67%)
- Insomnia (9 people, 11.54%)
- Multiple myeloma (8 people, 10.26%)
- Depression (7 people, 8.97%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (18 people, 23.08%)
- Lisinopril (16 people, 20.51%)
- Zoloft (14 people, 17.95%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 15.38%)
- Prednisone (12 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of trazodone hydrochloride and dehydration on
Do you have Dehydration while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Dehydration
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Dehydration
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Glipizide, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Tramadol, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Januvia for a 63-year old woman with Hypertension, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Chronic Kidney Disease, High Blood Cholesterol, Pain - Bones, Depression, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent. The patient has Thigh Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Valium, Cymbalta, Prozac for a 42-year old woman with Sleepy, Anxiety, Depression, Panic Disorder. The patient has Anhedonia, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man who has Sleep
- Comparions of Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Alprazolam for a 27-year old man who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Olanzapine, Depakote Er for a 22-year old man who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor, Namenda for a 63-year old man who has Alzheimer's Disease
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Moexipril Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman who has Interactions
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.