Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Arthritis.
We study 4,933 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Drug screen positive >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,682 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,209 Drug screen positive patients)
On Apr, 3, 2015: 4,918 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (0.20%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Drug screen positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Drug screen positive||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||50.00%||12.50%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthritis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Completed suicide (1 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 10.00%)
- Intentional overdose (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hepatitis c (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (4 people, 40.00%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 40.00%)
- Tegretol (4 people, 40.00%)
- Lunesta (4 people, 40.00%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of trazodone hydrochloride and drug screen positive on
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Denatured Collagen, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prempro, Mobic, Cogentin, Lialda, Cymbalta, Abilify for a 63-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Major Depression, Sleep Disorder, Menopause Hot Flashes, Arthritis, Tremor, Ulcerative Colitis, Chronic Depression. The patient has Weight Gain, Fatigue, Tremor, Neck Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Lunesta, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 36-year old man with Insomnia.
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Skelaxin, Ultram, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Hair Loss
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Alprazolam for a 27-year old man who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Olanzapine, Depakote Er for a 22-year old man who has Bipolar 2
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor, Namenda for a 63-year old man who has Alzheimer's Disease
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Moexipril Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman who has Interactions
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.