Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Drug screen positive?
Summary: Drug screen positive is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, also take medication Cymbalta, and have Arthritis.
We study 4,909 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Drug screen positive >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,651 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 4,208 Drug screen positive patients)
On Mar, 4, 2015: 4,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 10 people (0.20%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Drug screen positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Drug screen positive||70.00%||30.00% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||12.50%||0.00%||50.00%||12.50%||25.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Arthritis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Completed suicide (1 people, 10.00%)
- Depression (1 people, 10.00%)
- Intentional overdose (1 people, 10.00%)
- Hepatitis c (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cymbalta (4 people, 40.00%)
- Klonopin (4 people, 40.00%)
- Tegretol (4 people, 40.00%)
- Lunesta (4 people, 40.00%)
- Neurontin (4 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar 2, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition. The patient has Cough Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Herpes Simplex, Bladder Pain, Insomnia, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Bladder Pain, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man with Initial Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, Confusion, Fear, Irritability, Mood Swings, Paranoia, Electric Shock
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Sertraline, Promethazine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tri-sprintec, Vyvanse, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Depression, Nausea, Acne And Teenagers, Adhd, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Insomnia, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Abdominal Pain
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Requip, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 33-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 73-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Seroquel, Dexedrine for a 21-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.