Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Fatigue - chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome)?
Summary: Fatigue - chronic is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Wellbutrin xl, and have Insomnia.
We study 4,909 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Fatigue - chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue - chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Fatigue - chronic >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,651 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Fatigue - chronic
Fatigue - chronic (long feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 2,745 Fatigue - chronic patients)
On Feb, 21, 2015: 4,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 14 people (0.29%) have Fatigue - Chronic.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Fatigue - chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Fatigue - chronic||16.67%||25.00%||8.33%||16.67%||25.00%||0.00%||8.33% |
Gender of people who have Fatigue - chronic when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Fatigue - chronic||78.57%||21.43% |
Age of people who have Fatigue - chronic when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Fatigue - chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||28.57%||35.71%||21.43%||7.14% |
Severity of Fatigue - chronic when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Fatigue - chronic||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Fatigue - chronic ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Fatigue - chronic||0.00%||12.50%||87.50% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (6 people, 42.86%)
- Depression (5 people, 35.71%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 21.43%)
- Asthma (2 people, 14.29%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (3 people, 21.43%)
- Temazepam (3 people, 21.43%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 14.29%)
- Ventolin hfa (2 people, 14.29%)
- Lithium carbonate (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of trazodone hydrochloride and fatigue - chronic on
Do you have Fatigue - Chronic while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Fatigue - Chronic
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Fatigue - Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Sertraline, Promethazine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tri-sprintec, Vyvanse, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Depression, Nausea, Acne And Teenagers, Adhd, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Insomnia, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Abdominal Pain
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 44-year old woman with Neuropathy - Peripheral. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness), Abdominal Pain, Red Blood Cell Nucleated Morphology Present, Monocyte Percentage Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Obesity, Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Prozac, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 62-year old woman with Mood, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Sleeplessness. The patient has Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Fentanyl-25, Omeprazole, Naproxen, Levothyroxine Sodium, Gabapentin, Fluoxetine, Adderall Xr 25 for a 52-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Stomach Discomfort, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Nerve Pain, Chronic Depression. The patient has Hemoglobin Ss Disease (hb Ss)
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.