Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Fatigue - chronic (Chronic fatigue syndrome)?
Summary: Fatigue - chronic is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Wellbutrin xl, and have Insomnia.
We study 4,918 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Fatigue - chronic. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue - chronic and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Fatigue - chronic >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,662 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Fatigue - chronic
Fatigue - chronic (long feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 2,781 Fatigue - chronic patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 4,918 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 14 people (0.28%) have Fatigue - Chronic.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Fatigue - chronic * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Fatigue - chronic||16.67%||25.00%||8.33%||16.67%||25.00%||0.00%||8.33% |
Gender of people who have Fatigue - chronic when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Fatigue - chronic||78.57%||21.43% |
Age of people who have Fatigue - chronic when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
|Fatigue - chronic||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.14%||28.57%||35.71%||21.43%||7.14% |
Severity of Fatigue - chronic when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Fatigue - chronic||0.00%||16.67%||50.00%||33.33% |
How people recovered from Fatigue - chronic ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Fatigue - chronic||0.00%||12.50%||87.50% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Insomnia (6 people, 42.86%)
- Depression (5 people, 35.71%)
- Anxiety (3 people, 21.43%)
- Asthma (2 people, 14.29%)
- Anxiety disorder (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Wellbutrin xl (3 people, 21.43%)
- Temazepam (3 people, 21.43%)
- Klonopin (2 people, 14.29%)
- Ventolin hfa (2 people, 14.29%)
- Lithium carbonate (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of trazodone hydrochloride and fatigue - chronic on
Do you have Fatigue - Chronic while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Fatigue - Chronic
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Fatigue - Chronic
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Clozapine for a 35-year old man with Schizophrenia. The patient has Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- A study of side effects of Fluoxetine for a 60-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Pain Exacerbated, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Lithium Carbonate, Magnesium, L-lysine, Vitamin D, L-theanine for a 29-year old woman with Sleepy, Migraine With Aura, Depression, Bipolar I Disorder, Migraine, Skin - Dry, Stress. The patient has Bowel Obstruction
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Atenolol, Mirtazapine, Phenytoin, Pantoprazole for a 37-year old man with Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, High Blood Pressure, Depression, Epilepsy, Vomiting Blood. The patient has Decreased Appetite, Vomiting, Seizures, Traumatic Brain Injury, Anxiety, Depression, Alcohol Abuse
- A study of drug interactions between Lunesta, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 36-year old man with Insomnia.
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor, Namenda for a 63-year old man who has Alzheimer's Disease
- Comparions of Metformin, Januvia, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Moexipril Hydrochloride for a 60-year old woman who has Interactions
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Requip, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 33-year old man who has Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.