Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Indigestion?
Summary: Indigestion is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aredia, and have Preventive health care.
We study 4,933 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 84 have Indigestion. Find out below who they are, when they have Indigestion and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Indigestion >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,682 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Indigestion has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, pain. (latest reports from 52,487 Indigestion patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 4,933 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 84 people (1.70%) have Indigestion.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Indigestion * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Indigestion when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Indigestion when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Indigestion when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Indigestion ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prophylaxis (14 people, 16.67%)
- Hypogonadism (14 people, 16.67%)
- Gynaecomastia (14 people, 16.67%)
- Osteopenia (14 people, 16.67%)
- Osteoporosis (10 people, 11.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aredia (33 people, 39.29%)
- Zometa (29 people, 34.52%)
- Ambien (27 people, 32.14%)
- Fosamax (24 people, 28.57%)
- Prevacid (23 people, 27.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Trazodone hydrochloride and indigestion on
Do you have Indigestion while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Indigestion
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Indigestion
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide, Triglide, Bactrim, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Plavix, Mirapex for a 58-year old woman with Insomnia, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, High Blood Pressure, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sinusitis, Diastolic Dysfunction, Tia, Rls. The patient has Nausea, Headache, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Body Temperature Decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Zopiclone for a 58-year old man with Depression, Sleep. The patient has Confusion
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 47-year old man with Pneumonia Aspiration. The patient has Aspiration Pneumonia
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Neurontin for a 49-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia, Nerve Pain. The patient has Memory Loss
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ranitidine, Meloxicam, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Prozac for a 67-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Librium, Vistaril, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 49-year old man who has Depression, Alcoholism
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 40-year old man who has Sleep
- Comparions of Clonidine Hydrochloride And Chlorthalidone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Alprazolam for a 27-year old man who has Withdrawal From Opioids
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Olanzapine, Depakote Er for a 22-year old man who has Bipolar 2
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.