Home > Trazodone hydrochloride > Lips - chapped and dry > Trazodone hydrochloride and Lips - chapped and dry
Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Lips - chapped and dry (Chapped lips)?
We study 4,861 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lips - chapped and dry and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Lips - chapped and dry >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,593 users) has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Lips - chapped and dry
Lips - chapped and dry (cracking, fissuring, and peeling of the skin f lip) (latest reports from 7,444 patients) has been reported by people with acne, depression, high blood pressure, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 25, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Lips - Chapped And Dry while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Lips - Chapped And Dry
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
(Asked by a 42 year old man who has Titanium Plates, Broken Bones, Back Issues,, Kenee Issues, and takes Testosterone, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Oxycodone, Morphine Sulfate)
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, and takes Fluticasone Propionate, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Acetaminophen, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Butrans, Sertraline, Omeprazole, Simvastatin, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Naproxen, Aspirin, Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Senna, Colace, Methadone Hydrochloride)
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
(Asked by a 45 year old woman who has Lupus, Shoulder Pain, and takes Plaquenil, Diclofenac Potassium)
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
(Asked by a 40 year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, Depression, Chroic Pain, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Naproxen, Percocet, Paxil, Lorazepam, Topamax)
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do?
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Abnormal Behaviour, Memory Loss, and takes Morphine Sulfate, Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
More questions for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Lips - chapped and dry
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
(Posted by a 30 year old woman who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Hyperpigmentation, Lips - Chapped And Dry, Muscle Fatigue - Muscle Weakness - Strength In Legs And Arms Weaker)
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Xyrem, Lunesta, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam)
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Trazodone effect memory
(Posted by a 48 year old woman who has Short-Term Memory Loss, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride)
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Supraventricular Tachycardia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
More reviews for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Lips - chapped and dry
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Insomnia. The patient has Edema Of Lower Extremities, Neck Pain, Mania Aggravated (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood), Hallucinations, Mixed (sensations that appear real but are created by your mind -mixed)
Comments: I am a 61 year old female, who, after taking DESYREL / TRAZADONE 100mg per day, for 19 days, (Oct 25-Nov 13, 2014), developed a complete psychosis and was institutionalized for 4 days. I had awoken at 1am, Friday November 14, 2014 and was acting and feeling very strange, upon which my husband wisely ...
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Xanax, Ativan, Synthroid, Effexor Xr, Seroquel, Lamictal Xr, Buspar for a patient with Chronic Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar I Disorder, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Elevated Cholesterol, Elevated Blood Sugar
Comments: In the past 3 months I've had numerous medication changes. I never had problems with blood pressure, cholesterol or sugar. I go for blood tests every three months to see if my Synthroid needs to be adjusted and the lab does a battery of other tests also.
Last year my blood sugar was 84 and choleste ...
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Lamictal, Sulfasalazine, Klonopin, Effexor Xr, Wellbutrin Xl, Remicade, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Ankylosing Spondylitis, Depression, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Potential Crohn's Disease, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Insomnia. The patient has
Comments: Ever since I started Remicade, I am responding differently to my sleep aid medications.
Trazodone is still effective at helping me fall asleep, but I sleep for a VERY long time, 12+ hours, and it is extremely difficult to wake up.
Lunesta, which has always been effective for me, does not work ...
- A study of side effects of Trazodone Hydrochloride for a patient with Sleeplessness. The patient has Diarrhoea, Anxiety, Heart Pounding Or Racing (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
Comments: I was put on metropol for racing heart and a slight increase in blood pressure. We tried Ativan to help sleeplessness/and in case this was caused by anxiety/stress. Because of its addictiveness, we switched to trazodone for last two nights. Trazodone was only very slightly effective at helping me sl ...
- A study of drug interactions between Oxycontin, Norco, Valium, Desyrel for a patient with Pain, Pain Management, Muscle Relaxant Therapy, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type. The patient has Spleen Pain, Headache
Comments: I receive cortisone injections. I always thought the discomfort in my side left upper adbdomen was due to old duodinal ulcers. After the last medro / lidocaine mixture injection to shoulder, it seriously aggravated the area and never went away this time. Usually I get a bit of tenderness and fever b ...
More related studies for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Lips - chapped and dry
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Gastritis and Hypothyroidism
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Uterine Fibroids
- What would be alternative for oxycontin 10 mg tablets?
Urine retention , I wake up with chronic pain in my lower ... (2 hours ago)
- What medication can i add to viibryd
Answer: You posted almost a year ago but I would suggest you ask y ... (13 hours ago)
- Can implanon cause breast cysts and could they be cancerous?
Answer: Very interesting that this pertinent question is not being ... (16 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Tingling feet and hands
I have used flagyl 3 times and after stopping the use of t ... (46 minutes ago)
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Savella, Synthroid, Ethiodol, Percocet, Vistaril, Klonopin, Flexeril, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 44-year old woman who has Fibromyoma, Post Procedural Hypothyroidism, Post Hyterecetomy, Pain, Itching, Fibromyalgia (39 minutes ago)
- Compare Cellcept and Prograf and Rapamune for a 50-year old woman (43 minutes ago)
- Gymnema Sylvestre for a 72-year old man who has High Blood Sugar (1 hour ago)