Home > Trazodone > Orthopnea > Trazodone and Orthopnea
Review: could Trazodone cause Orthopnea (Breathing difficulty - lying down)?
We study 4,848 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Orthopnea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Orthopnea >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride (latest outcomes from 6,585 users) has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia.
Orthopnea (shortness of breath) (latest reports from 298 patients) has been reported by people with pain, depression, asthma, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, heart failure.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 4,848 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Orthopnea.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Orthopnea * :
Gender of people who have Orthopnea when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Orthopnea when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Orthopnea when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Orthopnea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depressed mood (1 people, 100.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Uti (1 people, 100.00%)
- Uti - chronic or recurrent (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azilect (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mirapex er (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stalevo 100 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cipro (1 people, 100.00%)
- Keppra (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Orthopnea while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Orthopnea
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Orthopnea
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have issues snoring from testosterone
I was in an IED explosion in Afghanistan, had a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY, 2005.JULY 28THlevels were extremely low. my V.A. doctor put me on testesterone 2011 BREAST CANCER, AUG 11TH 2012 HIT AND RUN ON MY MOTORCYCLE. DUE TO all the pain meds chemo, etcetera. MY testosterone. At first it was the best t ...
- Can long-term methadone use cause or increase the risk of colon cancer?
I had a two-level spinal fusion at L4-S1 in 2000 after being injuried at work in Sept. 24, 1997. I lost everything after...the unjury, ability to do my job, my wife and family (couldn't take the strain) my home, my sense of self and purpose, direction and belonging...credit rating and ability to pay ...
- What causes it? and why is it so painful?
I can lift my arm out in front of me but not out to the side!! The diclofenac doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions? Has anyone been on benlysta?
- Cranberry juice making percocet not show up in a uv test.
Had gotting Kidney Stones and had been drinking about 3 gallons of cranberry juice and bunch of water and went in for a ut test and it came back neg for percocet. I always take my pills but don't alway take them at the right time cause sometimes i have to drive my niece so i wouldn't take them when ...
- Concerned about these two meds are they the cause for me doing things i don't ever do?
I take both these medications together Dailey and I am doing things I am unaware of doing I have conversation with people and don't remember having doing things I have never done is it caused from both of these medications
- Could this drug cause periodontal bone loss, bone loss around teeth
Do you suffer from periodontal bone loss or periodontal disease, or bone loss around teeth after taking this drug? Are your sodium levels low after taking this drug? I am a dentist and keep my teeth plaque free, but have had periodontal bone loss for which, I believe, must be drug related.
- What are the best meds to take to fix insomnia, anxiety,depression
What medications will work well
I need my brain to stop at night. And stay asleep.
I have anxiety
Little grumpy at times and things bother me a lot. Easily nervious and worry about everything. Crying a lot I notice.
- Is it my thyroid or am i mentally ill? diagnosed w/ hashimoto's thyroiditis but untreated - chronic pain unmanaged also
I moved to OR from HI and brought all my records, signed releases, and had many diagnoses, all but the thyroid, was being treated and long-term. I also took Oxycontin & Oxycodone for severe chronic pain from bilateral SI joint fusion (right screw protrudes & leg also becomes numb and weak with acti ...
- Can trazodone cause nervousness?
The first two nights I took Trazodone it did help my insomnia. But tonight, my third time, I have experienced a great deal of physical nervousness, especially in my arms and hands. I never ordinarily have this.
- How to recover from paroxysmal nocturnal dyspnoea caused by losartan
I have been taking losar-50 for past 20 years. Past 4-5 days I have been having symptoms of PND as told by my physician. While sleeping at night I get breathless for few seconds and my sleep is disturbed because of it, there's cough. I have to run out to the balcony for fresh air, then after few mi ...
More questions for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Orthopnea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Trazodone effect memory
After being on Trazodone 100 mg( to help me sleep because 50mg didn't help)for two weeks, my family begin to notice that I was very forgetful! I researched the Net to see if this was a side effect. I found this site and made up my mind to not continue to take it!!!!!!!!!
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
- Trazodone auditory hallucinations and heart palpitations
I have severe sleeping problems, and have been desperate to find a solution. Recently my Dr. prescribed me Trazodone. Let's just say this drug is NOT for me. I get rather pronounced heart palpitations. And last night was the worst. My heart pounded rather hard the entire night. So unfortunately, I w ...
More reviews for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Orthopnea
On eHealthMe, Trazodone Hydrochloride (trazodone hydrochloride) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Trazodone Hydrochloride is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Trazodone Hydrochloride used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Orthopnea
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Vistaril, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gabapentin, Effexor Xr for a 50-year old woman who has Depression Anxiety
- Comparions of Ativan, Lexapro, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Gemcitabine, Taxotere for a 60-year old woman who has Sarcoma Uterus
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Diazepam for a 50-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Alprazolam, Viibryd for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety, Depression
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Effexor Xr for a 29-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Xanax, Oxytocin for a 66-year old woman who has Above The Knee Amputation And Bedsore
- Comparions of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Chronic Insomnia
- Comparions of Prozac, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 39-year old woman who has OCD
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Pristiq for a 37-year old man who has Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Xanax for a 72-year old man who has Sleepy
More related comparison studies for: Trazodone hydrochloride, Orthopnea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.