Review: could Trazodone hydrochloride cause Orthopnea (Breathing difficulty - lying down)?
Summary: Orthopnea is reported only by a few people who take Trazodone hydrochloride.
We study 4,909 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Orthopnea and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Orthopnea >>>
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 6,651 Trazodone hydrochloride users)
Orthopnea (shortness of breath) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, asthma. (latest reports from 102 Orthopnea patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 4,909 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Orthopnea.
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Orthopnea * :
Gender of people who have Orthopnea when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Orthopnea when taking Trazodone hydrochloride * :
Severity of Orthopnea when taking Trazodone hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Orthopnea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depressed mood (1 people, 100.00%)
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Uti (1 people, 100.00%)
- Uti - chronic or recurrent (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Azilect (1 people, 100.00%)
- Mirapex er (1 people, 100.00%)
- Stalevo 100 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Cipro (1 people, 100.00%)
- Keppra (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Orthopnea while taking Trazodone Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride and have Orthopnea
- support group for people who take Trazodone hydrochloride
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 20-year old woman with Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction
- A study of drug interactions between Acyclovir, Hydroxyzine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Doxycycline Hyclate for a 42-year old woman with Herpes Simplex, Bladder Pain, Insomnia, Uti - Chronic Or Recurrent. The patient has Bladder Pain, Vulvovaginal Burning Sensation
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man with Initial Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, Confusion, Fear, Irritability, Mood Swings, Paranoia, Electric Shock
- A study of side effects of Lovaza for a 85-year old woman with High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Paralysis Spastic (excl Congenital), Hearing Loss, Hand Tremor, Sneezing, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness (unusual prickling sensations), Loose Bowel Movements (weak bowel movement), Breathing Difficulty - Lying Down, Short-term Memory Loss, Nasal Congestion (blockage of the nasal passages usually due to membranes lining the nose becoming swollen from inflamed blood vessels), Cough, Watery Eyes (excess tearing from eye)
- A study of drug interactions between Melatonin, Sertraline, Promethazine, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Tri-sprintec, Vyvanse, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride for a 25-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Depression, Nausea, Acne And Teenagers, Adhd, Muscle Spasms. The patient has Insomnia, Nausea, Fatigue - Chronic, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Abdominal Pain
Recent Trazodone hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Nortriptyline Hydrochloride, Imipramine Hydrochloride, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Clomipramine Hydrochloride for a 41-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Requip, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 33-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 73-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Trazodone Hydrochloride, Topamax, Seroquel, Dexedrine for a 21-year old woman who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.