Trazodone hydrochloride and Drug screen positive - from FDA reports
Drug screen positive is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old also take medication Neurontin, and have Arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Drug screen positive with Trazodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,305 people who have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 10, 2017
6,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride.
Among them, 17 people (0.27%) have Drug screen positive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.14 %
- 20-29: 7.14 %
- 30-39: 42.86 %
- 40-49: 21.43 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Arthritis (4 people, 23.53%)
- Pain (3 people, 17.65%)
- Muscle Spasticity (2 people, 11.76%)
- Muscle Spasms (2 people, 11.76%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin (6 people, 35.29%)
- Tegretol (5 people, 29.41%)
- Lunesta (5 people, 29.41%)
- Celebrex (4 people, 23.53%)
- Baclofen (4 people, 23.53%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Head Injury (4 people, 23.53%)
- Muscle Rigidity (3 people, 17.65%)
- Intentional Overdose (3 people, 17.65%)
- Joint Stiffness (2 people, 11.76%)
- Gait Disturbance (2 people, 11.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug screen positive when taking Trazodone hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is drug screen positive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDrug screen positive and drugs with ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug screen positive and Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,172 users)
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive has been reported by people with pain, depression, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, indigestion (latest reports from 6,201 Drug screen positive patients).
Browse all side effects of Trazodone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
Could your condition cause Drug screen positiveDrug screen positive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I just test for positive for barbiturates and amphetamines today. I did some research and found out trazadone can cause the false positive for amphetamines but what other prescriptions would cause false positive for barbiturates because I don't even know what barbiturates are?
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
User reviews to the study
Was on 1/8 th ambien and 25 mg trazadone for about 2 months, now my memory is getting real bad! I am 72 yrs old. Would like to know if it will get better? Have only been off of it for 3 days Thank you so much Kathy
I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)