Trazodone hydrochloride and Itching - from FDA reports
Itching is found among people who take Trazodone hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Protonix, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Itching with Trazodone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,305 people who have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 20, 2017
6,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride.
Among them, 136 people (2.16%) have Itching
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Trazodone hydrochloride when people have Itching *:
- < 1 month: 62.5 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 12.5 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Itching when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- female: 71.85 %
- male: 28.15 %
Age of people who have Itching when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.91 %
- 20-29: 5.45 %
- 30-39: 5.45 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 22.73 %
- 60+: 47.27 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (16 people, 11.76%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (13 people, 9.56%)
- Hepatitis C (12 people, 8.82%)
- Neuropathy Peripheral (11 people, 8.09%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (11 people, 8.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Protonix (21 people, 15.44%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 14.71%)
- Zoloft (18 people, 13.24%)
- Effexor (17 people, 12.50%)
- Omeprazole (16 people, 11.76%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (58 people, 42.65%)
- Fatigue (47 people, 34.56%)
- Pain (32 people, 23.53%)
- Breathing Difficulty (29 people, 21.32%)
- Oedema Peripheral (28 people, 20.59%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Itching when taking Trazodone hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is itching caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsItching and drugs with ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeItching and Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,175 users)
Itching has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 165,436 Itching patients).
Browse all side effects of Trazodone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ItchingItching
Could your condition cause ItchingItching
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Placed on Trazodone-50mg, 2 months ago. Have severe leg and feet edema. The swelling is mild in the AM and gets considerably worse in the PM. The swelling never really goes completely down even after 12 hours in bed. My doctor does not seem to be too concerned about this problem. However, it is ...
User reviews to the study
Was on 1/8 th ambien and 25 mg trazadone for about 2 months, now my memory is getting real bad! I am 72 yrs old. Would like to know if it will get better? Have only been off of it for 3 days Thank you so much Kathy
I have been on Tamsulosin for almost 10 months. However, I have noticed in the last few weeks of itching. I have also noticed some rashes in my scrap. I just took a dose tonight and started noticing this weard sensation and feeling as if ants are crawling over me. I took a Benadryl to help ...