Trazodone hydrochloride and Prostate infection - from FDA reports
Prostate infection is reported only by a few people who take Trazodone Hydrochloride. We study 6,305 people who have side effects while taking Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 2 have Prostate infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Prostate infection and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
6,305 people reported to have side effects when taking Trazodone hydrochloride.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Prostate infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Prostate infection when taking Trazodone hydrochloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Quit Smoking (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prostatic Disorder (2 people, 100.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fungal Infection (2 people, 100.00%)
- Blood Pressure Management (2 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prozac (2 people, 100.00%)
- Lisinopril (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fluoxetine (2 people, 100.00%)
- Byetta (2 people, 100.00%)
- Actos (2 people, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (2 people, 100.00%)
- Photophobia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Paranoia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (2 people, 100.00%)
- Abnormal Dreams (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Prostate infection when taking Trazodone hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is prostate infection caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProstate infection and drugs with ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProstate infection and Trazodone hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trazodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of trazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Trazodone hydrochloride 10,172 users)
Prostate infection has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 1,098 Prostate infection patients).
Browse all side effects of Trazodone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Prostate infectionProstate infection
Could your condition cause Prostate infectionProstate infection
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I just test for positive for barbiturates and amphetamines today. I did some research and found out trazadone can cause the false positive for amphetamines but what other prescriptions would cause false positive for barbiturates because I don't even know what barbiturates are?
I've been taking trazodone for a year and I'm a female at 65, I'm wondering if anybody else experience hair loss. I also had two surgeries last year and I don't know if it could be a hormone imbalance but since taking trazodone I'm fine it it's much worse, I'm also taking Tylenol PM does anybody ...
User reviews to the study
Was on 1/8 th ambien and 25 mg trazadone for about 2 months, now my memory is getting real bad! I am 72 yrs old. Would like to know if it will get better? Have only been off of it for 3 days Thank you so much Kathy
I have been taking this drug for about a month. I am only on 5mg per day. I just started having nausea all day long. I see that nausea is a common side effect- but wondering if it can start after a month of taking it. :)