Tresiba and Pemphigoid - from FDA reports
Pemphigoid is found among people who take Tresiba, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Novorapid, and have Type 2 diabetes. This review analyzes which people have Pemphigoid with Tresiba. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,258 people who have side effects when taking Tresiba from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 04, 2017
2,258 people reported to have side effects when taking Tresiba.
Among them, 9 people (0.4%) have Pemphigoid
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tresiba when people have Pemphigoid *:
- < 1 month: 25 %
- 1 - 6 months: 75 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pemphigoid when taking Tresiba *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Pemphigoid when taking Tresiba *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (7 people, 77.78%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 33.33%)
- Malignant Melanoma (2 people, 22.22%)
- Constipation (2 people, 22.22%)
- Iron Deficiency Anaemia (1 person, 11.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Novorapid (4 people, 44.44%)
- Nexium (3 people, 33.33%)
- Gliclazide (2 people, 22.22%)
- Trulicity (1 person, 11.11%)
- Januvia (1 person, 11.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hyperglycemia (2 people, 22.22%)
- Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control (2 people, 22.22%)
- Myopathy (1 person, 11.11%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 11.11%)
- Blister (1 person, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pemphigoid when taking Tresiba?
- Check symptoms - is pemphigoid caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPemphigoid and drugs with ingredients of insulin degludec.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePemphigoid and Tresiba from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Tresiba has active ingredients of insulin degludec. (latest outcomes from Tresiba 2,280 users)
Pemphigoid (tense blisters on the skin) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, diabetes, psoriasis, pemphigoid (latest reports from 3,366 Pemphigoid patients).
Browse all side effects of Tresibaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with PemphigoidPemphigoid
Could your condition cause PemphigoidPemphigoid
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Do the stats suggest that is I stay on Tresiba for over a month the weakness will go away? I am 60+ female on metformin and have only been on Tresiba for 3 days.. I am totally sapped of energy. Hoping things will change Lynn
I have been diagnosed with pemphigoid disease after seeing my doctor many times over the last 9 months.the blisters and sores started about 3 weeks after being perscribed finisteroid to reduce my prostrate.I am told by my doctor there is no cure,is this correct.