Tri-previfem and Depression - from FDA reports
Depression is reported only by a few people who take Tri-Previfem. We study 257 people who have side effects while taking Tri-previfem from FDA. Among them, 5 have Depression. Find out below who they are, when they have Depression and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 22, 2017
257 people reported to have side effects when taking Tri-previfem.
Among them, 5 people (1.95%) have Depression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tri-previfem when people have Depression *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Tri-previfem *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Depression when taking Tri-previfem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control (3 people, 60.00%)
- Seasonal Allergy (1 person, 20.00%)
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (1 person, 20.00%)
- Asthma (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (1 person, 20.00%)
- Methotrexate (1 person, 20.00%)
- Latuda (1 person, 20.00%)
- Amitiza (1 person, 20.00%)
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (2 people, 40.00%)
- Mood Swings (2 people, 40.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 40.00%)
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 40.00%)
- Gait Disturbance (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Depression when taking Tri-previfem?
Tri-previfem has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Tri-previfem 293 users)
Depression has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, quit smoking, pain (latest reports from 381,947 Depression patients).
Browse all side effects of Tri-previfema b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with DepressionDepression
Could your condition cause DepressionDepression
Can you answer these questions?
fired from a job I loved 2 years ago; blackballed from the work community; broke; 46 yo single female; lifelong depression; don't want to go on antidepressants due to weight gain from them; I want out