Tri-previfem and Nausea - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Tri-previfem, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Plan B One-Step, and have Hypersensitivity. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Tri-previfem. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 257 people who have side effects when taking Tri-previfem from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 17, 2017
257 people reported to have side effects when taking Tri-previfem.
Among them, 15 people (5.84%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Tri-previfem when people have Nausea *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Tri-previfem *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Tri-previfem *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 30.77 %
- 20-29: 46.15 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Oral Contraception (2 people, 13.33%)
- Narcolepsy (2 people, 13.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (2 people, 13.33%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 13.33%)
- Supplementation Therapy (1 person, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem (2 people, 13.33%)
- Plan B One-Step (2 people, 13.33%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 6.67%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 6.67%)
- Humira (1 person, 6.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (2 people, 13.33%)
- Headache (2 people, 13.33%)
- Feeling Abnormal (2 people, 13.33%)
- Drowsiness (2 people, 13.33%)
- Disturbance In Attention (2 people, 13.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea when taking Tri-previfem?
Tri-previfem has active ingredients of ethinyl estradiol; norgestimate. It is often used in birth control. (latest outcomes from Tri-previfem 294 users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with depression, type 2 diabetes, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 456,659 Nausea patients).