Home > Tribenzor > Muscle weakness > Tribenzor and Muscle weakness
Review: could Tribenzor cause Muscle weakness (Weakness)?
We study 123 people who have side effects while taking Tribenzor from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Muscle weakness. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle weakness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Tribenzor and have Muscle weakness >>>
Tribenzor (latest outcomes from 139 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Muscle Weakness (a lack of muscle strength) (latest reports from 1,330,636 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, pain.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 122 people reported to have side effects when taking Tribenzor. Among them, 6 people (4.92%) have Muscle Weakness.
Time on Tribenzor when people have Muscle weakness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle weakness||50.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle weakness when taking Tribenzor * :
|Muscle weakness||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Muscle weakness when taking Tribenzor * :
|Muscle weakness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||83.33% |
Severity of Muscle weakness when taking Tribenzor ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle weakness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle weakness||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 33.33%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 16.67%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 16.67%)
- Acetaminophen (1 people, 16.67%)
- Ascorbic acid (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vitamin b (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Weakness while taking Tribenzor?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Tribenzor and have Muscle Weakness
- group for people who take Tribenzor
- group for people who have Muscle Weakness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
After stopping nexium, I am experiencing weakness, fatigue and lightheadedness when up and moving/walking.
From this study (5 days ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
From this study (7 days ago):
Tired, stressed, pain in arms(bones) once in a while, problem in concentration, less appetite, more than usual hair on body (back of the neck, abdomen, chest and around nipples), unusal pain in head (right side) lasts a couple seconds and palpitations.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Tribenzor, Muscle weakness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bladder infection while on mestinon
Had gradual lest side weakness. Everyday living is difficult. I was referred to cleveland clinic. Dr there has had me go through several tests. My tilt table test showed increase of heart rate and blood pressure. So he suspects I have POTS Postier orthostatic tachecardia syndrome. Still more t ...
More reviews for: Tribenzor, Muscle weakness
On eHealthMe, Tribenzor (amlodipine besylate; hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Tribenzor is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Tribenzor used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (52 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (52 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Canela Molida
- Trazodone Hydrochloride
- Prostate Cancer