Trifluridine and Pain relief by acupuncture - from FDA reports
Pain relief by acupuncture is found among people who take Trifluridine, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Acyclovir, and have Acanthamoeba infection. This review analyzes which people have Pain relief by acupuncture with Trifluridine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 93 people who have side effects when taking Trifluridine from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 22, 2017
93 people reported to have side effects when taking Trifluridine.
Among them, 8 people (8.6%) have Pain relief by acupuncture
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Trifluridine when people have Pain relief by acupuncture *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Trifluridine *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Trifluridine *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Nausea (1 person, 12.50%)
- Herpes Simplex Ophthalmic (1 person, 12.50%)
- Herpes Simplex (1 person, 12.50%)
- Gout (1 person, 12.50%)
- Acanthamoeba Infection (1 person, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax (2 people, 25.00%)
- Valtrex (2 people, 25.00%)
- Solu-Medrol (2 people, 25.00%)
- Lasix (2 people, 25.00%)
- Acyclovir (2 people, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (2 people, 25.00%)
- Photophobia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Diarrhea (2 people, 25.00%)
- Death (2 people, 25.00%)
- Agitation (2 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain relief by acupuncture when taking Trifluridine?
- Check symptoms - is pain relief by acupuncture caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Trifluridine has active ingredients of trifluridine. (latest outcomes from Trifluridine 92 users)
Pain relief by acupuncture
Pain relief by acupuncture has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Pain relief by acupuncture patients).