Review: could Trileptal cause Drug induced lupus erythematosus?
Summary: there is no Drug induced lupus erythematosus reported by people who take Trileptal yet.
We study 11,180 people who have side effects while taking Trileptal from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug induced lupus erythematosus and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Trileptal and have Drug induced lupus erythematosus >>>
Trileptal has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from 11,902 Trileptal users)
Drug induced lupus erythematosus
Drug induced lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disorder brought on by a reaction to medication) has been reported by people with pain, major depression, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, muscle spasms. (latest reports from 146 Drug induced lupus erythematosus patients)
On Apr, 28, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of trileptal and drug induced lupus erythematosus on
Do you have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus while taking Trileptal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Trileptal
- support group for people who have Drug Induced Lupus Erythematosus
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Wellbutrin Xl for a 22-year old woman with Frontal Lobe Epilepsy, Depression. The patient has Forgetfulness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Estrace, Ambien Cr, Cymbalta, Buspar, Acyclovir, Klonopin, Trileptal for a 36-year old woman with Postmenopause, Insomnia, Depression Postmenopausal, Anxiety Disorder, Herpes Simplex - Genital, Mood Stabilizer. The patient has Emotional Disorder, Mental Status Changes, Fatigue, Stretch Marks, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Buffalo Hump
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Anturol, Tramadol, Hydroxyzine, Wellbutrin, Methylphenidate Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Succinate, Levoxyl, Trileptal, Topiramate for a 44-year old woman with Panic Attacks, Overactive Bladder, Tension Headaches, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Adhd, Gerd, Fibromyalgia, High Blood Pressure, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Leg And Arm Numbness (upper Arms), Exhaustion
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Trileptal for a 12-year old girl with Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anger
- A study of side effects of Trileptal for a 38-year old woman with Bipolar Mania. The patient has Nausea
Recent Trileptal related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.