Home > Trileptal > Erectile dysfunction > Trileptal and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Trileptal cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 11,159 people who have side effects while taking Trileptal from FDA and social media. Among them, 67 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Trileptal and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Trileptal (latest outcomes from 11,876 users) has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,159 people reported to have side effects when taking Trileptal. Among them, 71 people (0.64%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Trileptal when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||22.22%||55.56%||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Trileptal * :
|Erectile dysfunction||12.82%||87.18% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Trileptal * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.35%||14.49%||34.78%||30.43%||15.94% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Trileptal ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Epilepsy (17 people, 23.94%)
- Bipolar disorder (16 people, 22.54%)
- Affective disorder (14 people, 19.72%)
- Multiple myeloma (9 people, 12.68%)
- Depression (7 people, 9.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (18 people, 25.35%)
- Seroquel (17 people, 23.94%)
- Avandia (17 people, 23.94%)
- Cymbalta (16 people, 22.54%)
- Lipitor (16 people, 22.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Trileptal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trileptal and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Trileptal
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
I was on abilify along with these meds at first, and started right away on 40 mg of prozac, but lowered it to 20, because of feeling really sick and weird, same with the abilify. but now i am still feeling sick, confused, and extremely depressed/anxious. just maybe a bit less.
From this study (1 week ago):
no well being
From this study (1 week ago):
I have idiopathic small fiber peripheral neuropathy DX on 10/1/13 and vasculitis
DX on 9/28/14. I am in constant pain.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Trileptal, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Could trileptal cause benign intracranial hypertension
My Daughter is 9 and was on Trileptal for three years and just started to have severe headaches that lasted for two weeks and were quickly and poorly diagnosed as a status migraine. Another week of pain and incorrect treatments finally led to more tests and the correct diagnosis of IIH. Supposedly ...
More reviews for: Trileptal, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Trileptal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Trileptal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia