Home > Trileptal > Narcotic abuse > Trileptal and Narcotic abuse
Review: could Trileptal cause Narcotic abuse (Drug abuse)?
We study 11,159 people who have side effects while taking Trileptal from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Narcotic abuse. Find out below who they are, when they have Narcotic abuse and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Trileptal and have Narcotic abuse >>>
Trileptal (latest outcomes from 11,876 users) has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Narcotic abuse (addiction of narcotic (pain killer )) (latest reports from 45,593 patients) has been reported by people with drug abuse and dependence, pain, depression, back pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 11,159 people reported to have side effects when taking Trileptal. Among them, 28 people (0.25%) have Narcotic Abuse.
Time on Trileptal when people have Narcotic abuse * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Narcotic abuse||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Trileptal * :
|Narcotic abuse||89.29%||10.71% |
Age of people who have Narcotic abuse when taking Trileptal * :
|Narcotic abuse||0.00%||0.00%||8.33%||66.67%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Narcotic abuse when taking Trileptal ** :
How people recovered from Narcotic abuse ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (15 people, 53.57%)
- Bipolar disorder (14 people, 50.00%)
- Sleep disorder (13 people, 46.43%)
- Headache (12 people, 42.86%)
- Insomnia (7 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (19 people, 67.86%)
- Ambien (17 people, 60.71%)
- Topamax (17 people, 60.71%)
- Zyprexa (15 people, 53.57%)
- Risperdal (15 people, 53.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Narcotic Abuse while taking Trileptal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trileptal and have Narcotic Abuse
- support group for people who take Trileptal
- support group for people who have Narcotic Abuse
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
I have idiopathic small fiber peripheral neuropathy DX on 10/1/13 and vasculitis
DX on 9/28/14. I am in constant pain.
From this study (1 week ago):
I have idiopathic edema and idiopathic small fiber peripheral neuropathy
very painful on feet, legs mostly, but also arms to a much lesser degree
From this study (2 weeks ago):
I have been experiencing hair loss in clumps while running fingers through my hair and i have blurred vision. The hair loss is recent..within the last week..the newest medicine is the pantoprazole
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Trileptal, Narcotic abuse
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
More reviews for: Trileptal, Narcotic abuse
On eHealthMe, Trileptal (oxcarbazepine) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Trileptal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Trileptal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (36 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D for a 26-year old woman who has Vitamin D Deficiency (39 minutes ago)
- Alprazolam for a 45-year old woman who has Initial Insomnia (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Atorvastatin Calcium
- Vitamin B12
- Bone And Joint Pain
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (3 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (3 hours ago)
- Root Canal