Home > Trileptal > Polycystic ovary disease > Trileptal and Polycystic ovary disease
Review: could Trileptal cause Polycystic ovary disease?
We study 11,159 people who have side effects while taking Trileptal from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Polycystic ovary disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Polycystic ovary disease and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Trileptal and have Polycystic ovary disease >>>
Trileptal (latest outcomes from 11,878 users) has active ingredients of oxcarbazepine. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Polycystic ovary disease
Polycystic ovary disease (cysts in the ovaries that occurs when the follicle stops developing) (latest reports from 6,066 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, migraine, depression, bipolar disorder.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 11,159 people reported to have side effects when taking Trileptal. Among them, 5 people (0.04%) have Polycystic Ovary Disease.
Time on Trileptal when people have Polycystic ovary disease * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Polycystic ovary disease||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Polycystic ovary disease when taking Trileptal * :
|Polycystic ovary disease||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Polycystic ovary disease when taking Trileptal * :
|Polycystic ovary disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Polycystic ovary disease when taking Trileptal ** :
How people recovered from Polycystic ovary disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (5 people, 100.00%)
- Epilepsy (4 people, 80.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (5 people, 100.00%)
- Topamax (5 people, 100.00%)
- Risperdal (5 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (4 people, 80.00%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Polycystic Ovary Disease while taking Trileptal?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Trileptal and have Polycystic Ovary Disease
- support group for people who take Trileptal
- support group for people who have Polycystic Ovary Disease
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can urinary retention cause severe dizziness and lightheartedness?
(Asked by a 24 year old woman who has Nausea, Urinary Retention, Lightheadedness - Dizzy, Eczema, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS))
I had a kidney infection for 1.5 months diagnosed in August this year it took 2 lots of antibiotics to kick it but now I am left with SEVERE urinary retention I had a cystoscopy which only lasted for 24 hours it was done when I was awake so I think that it wasn't very affective by the next morning I ...
- If you stop taking oxcarbazepine will your hair grow back?
(Asked by a 47 year old man who has Hair Loss, and takes Oxcarbazepine)
has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot it just seems like the last month and a half maybe that I've noticed that my hair has been getting thinner on top and now there's a little bald spot where its really thin and you can see the scalp and he increased my dosage by 600 mi ...
- Does "apraxia" of hand exist or is it called spasticity for tbi
(Asked by a 21 year old man who has Left Side Paralysis From TBI, and takes Oxcarbazepine)
A moderate TBI secondary to a craniotomy effecting the frontal and temporal lobes.
- Can trileptal cause a-fib
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Peripheral Neuropathy, A-fib, and takes Trileptal, Lyrica)
I had an ablation. I got irregular hr on lyrica for neuropathy peripheral.md changed to oxcarbazepine. do these drugs cause a-fib. what is best pain med that does not cause a-fib or tachycardia.cymbalta,paxil Prozac caused atrial tachy and a-fib.?
- Is it all right to take garcinia cambogia with oxcarbazepine?
(Asked by a 32 year old woman who has Epilepsy, and takes Trileptal)
I do not have seizures very often, but the last one, was 2 months ago.
This happened because I combine several wrong actions, like drank alcohol, lack of sleep and I forgot my medicine for 3 days.
More questions for: Trileptal, Polycystic ovary disease
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has Narcolepsy, Prinzmetal's Angina , Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Obsessive-compulsive Personality Disorder, Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome, Migraine With Aura, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Osteoarthritis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Bipolar I Disorder, and takes Benadryl, Baclofen, Plaquenil, Nitro-bid, Maxalt-mlt, Imitrex, Zofran Odt, Ms Contin, Clonidine, Amlodipine Besylate, Novolog Flexpen, Levemir Flexpen, Halcion, Valium, Primidone, Neurontin, Trileptal)
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Could trileptal cause benign intracranial hypertension
(Posted by a 9 year old girl who has IIH, and takes Trileptal)
My Daughter is 9 and was on Trileptal for three years and just started to have severe headaches that lasted for two weeks and were quickly and poorly diagnosed as a status migraine. Another week of pain and incorrect treatments finally led to more tests and the correct diagnosis of IIH. Supposedly ...
- I have less pain from my trigeminal neuralgia when i'm manic.
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Bipolar 1 And Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Trileptal, Zyprexa)
Has anyone had a relief of pain when they are manic?
- Novocaine at the dentist office
(Posted by a 19 year old girl who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), and takes Paxil, Novocain)
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Serious oxcarbazepine (trileptal) side effect
(Posted by a 93 year old woman who has Trigeminal Neuralgia, and takes Oxcarbazepine)
My mom suffered from acute facial nerve pain for almost last 8 years which was diagnosed for Trigeminal Neuralgia. The pain started suddenly and she started and continued the treatment with Lyrica. In the beginning, the pain would go away after several months and start again in a year or two. How ...
More reviews for: Trileptal, Polycystic ovary disease
- A study of drug interactions between Oxcarbazepine, Ativan for a patient with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety. The patient has Pain In Limb
Comments: im having pains in my left leg right under my calf and it hurts more if iwalk or stand on it
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Medrol for a patient with Idiopathic Small Fiber Peripheral Neuropathy, Vasculitis. The patient has
Comments: I have idiopathic small fiber peripheral neuropathy DX on 10/1/13 and vasculitis
DX on 9/28/14. I am in constant pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Trileptal, Methylprednisolone for a patient with Small Fiber Peripheral Neuropathy, Vasculitis. The patient has
Comments: I have idiopathic edema and idiopathic small fiber peripheral neuropathy
very painful on feet, legs mostly, but also arms to a much lesser degree
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Klonopin, Wellbutrin Sr, Trileptal, Pantoprazole for a patient with Vitamin D Decreased, Anxiety Disorder, Depression, Mood Stabilizer, Reflux Esophagitis. The patient has Vision Blurred, Muscle Spasms, Hair Loss
Comments: I have been experiencing hair loss in clumps while running fingers through my hair and i have blurred vision. The hair loss is recent..within the last week..the newest medicine is the pantoprazole
- A study of side effects of Trileptal for a patient with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Sweating Increased (excess sweating), Shivering (felling of cold), Fever
Comments: Had NMS in the past, would like to know if Trileptal can cause a recurrence.
More related studies for: Trileptal, Polycystic ovary disease
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Trimethoprim and Gerd
- Lisinopril and Breast Enlargement
- Psychiatric Decompensation
- Feeding tube complications flomax
Has anyone on feeding tube taken Flomax. Any complication ... (6 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: My hair falls out too, but it was falling out before I was ... (11 hours ago)
- Feeling dizziness in the morning. is it due to glaucoma
Since 3 days I am feeling dizziness in the morning for abo ... (22 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Urea urine increased while taking topamax
I was on Topamax to lose weight. It worked for me, I lost ... (1 day ago)
- Jaw pain with avastin
My sister is currently taking Avastin and after each treat ... (1 day ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dulcolax, Amitiza for a 42-year old woman who has Constipation (32 minutes ago)
- Methylprednisolone, Vyvanse for a 26-year old woman who has Joint Injury, ADHD (41 minutes ago)
- Milk Thistle, Omeprazole, Klonopin, Adderall 15, Lamictal, Lexapro for a 25-year old woman who has Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS), GI Bleeding, Anxiety Disorder, ADHD, Bipolar Ii Disorder, OCD (44 minutes ago)