Trospium chloride and Fall - from FDA reports
Fall is found among people who take Trospium chloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Multiple sclerosis. This review analyzes which people have Fall with Trospium chloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 890 people who have side effects when taking Trospium chloride from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 09, 2017
890 people reported to have side effects when taking Trospium chloride.
Among them, 74 people (8.31%) have Fall
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Trospium chloride when people have Fall *:
- < 1 month: 16.67 %
- 1 - 6 months: 66.67 %
- 6 - 12 months: 16.67 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fall when taking Trospium chloride *:
- female: 64.79 %
- male: 35.21 %
Age of people who have Fall when taking Trospium chloride *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 1.56 %
- 30-39: 1.56 %
- 40-49: 9.38 %
- 50-59: 4.69 %
- 60+: 82.81 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (11 people, 14.86%)
- Schizophrenia (9 people, 12.16%)
- Depression (8 people, 10.81%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (7 people, 9.46%)
- Stress And Anxiety (6 people, 8.11%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Simvastatin (8 people, 10.81%)
- Clozaril (7 people, 9.46%)
- Nexium (6 people, 8.11%)
- Lasix (6 people, 8.11%)
- Folic Acid (6 people, 8.11%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Weakness (12 people, 16.22%)
- Nausea (10 people, 13.51%)
- Hyponatremia (9 people, 12.16%)
- High Blood Pressure (9 people, 12.16%)
- Head Injury (9 people, 12.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fall when taking Trospium chloride?
- Check symptoms - is fall caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFall and drugs with ingredients of trospium chloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFall and Trospium chloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Trospium chloride has active ingredients of trospium chloride. It is often used in urge incontinence. (latest outcomes from Trospium chloride 906 users)
Fall has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 198,144 Fall patients).
Browse all side effects of Trospium chloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FallFall
Could your condition cause FallFall
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hello my name stephanie i been takeing trospium for a week going on two weeks and im experience lower back pain never had it before and im only got part time job no insurance so can offord to keep going back and forth to doctor im 45 of age and wonder if anyone can help me or give some advice. ...