Home > Truvada > Neuropathy peripheral > Truvada and Neuropathy peripheral
Review: could Truvada cause Neuropathy peripheral?
We study 10,654 people who have side effects while taking Truvada from FDA and social media. Among them, 73 have Neuropathy peripheral. Find out below who they are, when they have Neuropathy peripheral and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Truvada and have Neuropathy peripheral >>>
Truvada (latest outcomes from 10,907 users) has active ingredients of emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate. It is often used in hiv infection.
Neuropathy peripheral (surface nerve damage) (latest reports from 203,782 patients) has been reported by people with multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain.
On Sep, 22, 2014: 10,654 people reported to have side effects when taking Truvada. Among them, 73 people (0.69%) have Neuropathy Peripheral.
Time on Truvada when people have Neuropathy peripheral * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Neuropathy peripheral||44.44%||11.11%||16.67%||27.78%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Truvada * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||21.62%||78.38% |
Age of people who have Neuropathy peripheral when taking Truvada * :
|Neuropathy peripheral||0.00%||0.00%||5.88%||5.88%||27.45%||33.33%||15.69%||11.76% |
Severity of Neuropathy peripheral when taking Truvada ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Neuropathy peripheral||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Neuropathy peripheral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (41 people, 56.16%)
- Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (6 people, 8.22%)
- Weight decreased (5 people, 6.85%)
- Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia (5 people, 6.85%)
- Diarrhoea (5 people, 6.85%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Norvir (45 people, 61.64%)
- Kaletra (36 people, 49.32%)
- Bactrim (27 people, 36.99%)
- Isentress (25 people, 34.25%)
- Videx (23 people, 31.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Neuropathy Peripheral while taking Truvada?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Truvada and have Neuropathy Peripheral
- group for people who take Truvada
- group for people who have Neuropathy Peripheral
Comments from related studies:
From this study (3 weeks ago):
I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety,depression,feeling like everyone is against me
From this study (5 months ago):
Condom break, chlymdiy Igg +, testicular pain so done USG
From this study (5 months ago):
My stomach feels dull like I'm hungry, like it's upset, dirrahoea, wind and gas feeling sick
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Will aoolprinol increase my creatine level
Foot pain, stage 2 kidney disease and recent laminectomy. Weakness of legs and foot pain inhibit ability to exercise via walking and bicycling. Stage 2 kidney disease caused me to switch from allopurinol to Lyrica. Do not tolerate side effects very well of Lyrica dosage of 75 mg, twice a day. Lyric ...
- Is the a correlation with mycobacterium and myasthena gravis?
I was exposed to a leper colony for about five months while in Vietnam. Many of the lepers died with open wounds and I actually wore some of their beads and trinkets around my neck. I slept on their beds and drank from their water source. Out of the clear blue almost 40 years later with no indicat ...
- Side effects nexium after discontinuing drug
I have been using Nexium for about 10 years. I have experienced terrible side effects. I have stopped taking the drug. But I still have peripheral neuropathy.
Does anyone have experience that his or her side effects did not stop after discontinuing the drug? How long did it take, if you had neuropa ...
More questions for: Truvada, Neuropathy peripheral
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Idiopathic insomnolence
In 1997 I was diagnosed with Narcolepsy with an intolerance to Dexamp(hetamine) tablets.
After 3 years of nose operations, and sleep tests to remove other potential issues (lung problems or apnoea) I have finally been re-diagnosed (2013) with idiopathic insomnolence.
Modaphinil caused a rea ...
- Avelox with prednisone and nabumetome = disaster
I was prescribed that combination of drugs in January 2013 when I went to my family doctor with a bad chest congestion and painful knees. After starting on the drugs, I got a severely painful neck and thumb and noticed some tingling in my left foot. I took the whole course of the avelox and predniso ...
More reviews for: Truvada, Neuropathy peripheral
On eHealthMe, Truvada (emtricitabine; tenofovir disoproxil fumarate) is often used for hiv infection. Find out below the conditions Truvada is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Truvada used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans