Home > Turmeric > Blood pressure - high > Turmeric and Blood pressure - high
Review: could Turmeric cause Blood pressure - high (High blood pressure)?
We study 141 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Blood pressure - high. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure - high and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Turmeric and have Blood pressure - high >>>
Turmeric (latest outcomes from 172 users) has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in arthritis.
Blood pressure - high
Blood pressure - high (latest reports from 1,163,564 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 141 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric. Among them, 7 people (4.96%) have Blood Pressure - High.
Time on Turmeric when people have Blood pressure - high * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure - high||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure - high when taking Turmeric * :
|Blood pressure - high||71.43%||28.57% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure - high when taking Turmeric * :
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||57.14%||42.86% |
Severity of Blood pressure - high when taking Turmeric ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure - high ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Blood pressure - high||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- High blood pressure (2 people, 28.57%)
- Thyroid disorder (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood thinner (1 people, 14.29%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 14.29%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Synthroid (3 people, 42.86%)
- Lamotrigine (2 people, 28.57%)
- Novolog (2 people, 28.57%)
- Simvastatin (2 people, 28.57%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Pressure - High while taking Turmeric?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Turmeric and have Blood Pressure - High
- group for people who take Turmeric
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I am experiencing intentional movements when going to sleep. The movements follow what I am dreaming about.
Liz on May, 2, 2014:
Tumeric gave me very bad chest pain radiating to my left arm and a migraine at the same time that came on suddenly and left as soon as the chest pain left.
I tried putting it in milk and got the same reaction.
I made lamb curry and ate a bit of that and it had tumeric and had the chest pain, sweating, headache.
I tried putting it in bone broth and got very bad chest pains I went to the emergency room thinking i was having a heart attack.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Turmeric, Blood pressure - high
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Went to dr. for high blood pressure.... dr. thought i was depressed and gave me samples of viibyrd....blood pressure kept increasing(205/117)
Made appointment with family dr. for my high blood pressure( 200/105)..he seemed to think I was depressed....He changed my blood pressure med and gave me Viibyrd...After taking one pill blood pressure increased to 227/107...Also, had like electrical shock sensations from heart..NEVER!!!!would I take ...
More reviews for: Turmeric, Blood pressure - high
On eHealthMe, Turmeric (turmeric) is often used for inflammation. Find out below the conditions Turmeric is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Turmeric used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Intestinal Adenocarcinoma
- Anion Gap Decreased
- Chlamydial Infection Nos