Review: could Turmeric cause Fatigue?
Summary: Fatigue is found among people who take Turmeric, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Vitamin d, and have Intracranial pressure increased.
We study 147 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Fatigue. Find out below who they are, when they have Fatigue and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Turmeric and have Fatigue >>>
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from 181 Turmeric users)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 200,917 Fatigue patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 145 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric. Among them, 22 people (15.17%) have Fatigue.
Time on Turmeric when people have Fatigue * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Fatigue when taking Turmeric * :
Age of people who have Fatigue when taking Turmeric * :
Severity of Fatigue when taking Turmeric ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Fatigue ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Intracranial pressure increased (6 people, 27.27%)
- Metastases to bone (5 people, 22.73%)
- Neoplasm (4 people, 18.18%)
- Eczema (4 people, 18.18%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (9 people, 40.91%)
- Pepcid (9 people, 40.91%)
- Dexamethasone (9 people, 40.91%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (9 people, 40.91%)
- Radiation therapy (9 people, 40.91%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of turmeric and fatigue on
Do you have Fatigue while taking Turmeric?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Turmeric and have Fatigue
- support group for people who take Turmeric
- support group for people who have Fatigue
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Atenolol, Vitamin B12 for a 58-year old woman with Low Egfr, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Oesophagitis Ulcerative, Diverticulitis Intestinal, Fibromyalgia, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Simvastatin, Hydroxyzine, Effexor Xr for a 36-year old woman with Hypertension, High Blood Cholesterol, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Hydromorphone Hydrochloride, Bisacodyl, Piperine, Curcumin, Fish Oil, Ativan, Coreg, Prilosec Otc, Wellbutrin Xl, Oxycodone for a 39-year old woman with Chronic Pain, Constipation, Adjuvant For Curcumin, Depression, Inflammatory Pain, Anxiety Disorder, Atrial Tachycardia, Ulcer - Peptic, Breakthrough Pain. The patient has Tricuspid Regurgitation, Chronic Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Murmurs, Ventricular Extrasystoles, Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Lexapro, Risperdal, Concerta, Accutane for a 17-year old girl with Stomach Discomfort, Anxiety Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Adhd, Acne And Teenagers. The patient has Painful Menstrual Periods, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weakness
Recent Turmeric related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Curcumae Longa, Capecitabine for a 66-year old woman who has Colon Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Vitamin D, CoQ10, Curcumin, Fragmin, Letrozole for a 67-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Curcumin, Aspirin for a 58-year old man who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.