Review: could Turmeric cause Fibroids (Uterine fibroids)?
Summary: there is no Fibroids reported by people who take Turmeric yet.
We study 145 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Fibroids and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Turmeric and have Fibroids >>>
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from 178 Turmeric users)
Fibroids (non cancerous tumour of muscle layer) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, breast cancer, birth control, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 1,081 Fibroids patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Fibroids while taking Turmeric?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Turmeric
- support group for people who have Fibroids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Gabapentin, Apple Cider Vinegar, Terramycin, Turmeric, Vitamin D, Glutamine, Tobrex, Glutamic Acid HCl, Paracetamol, Timolol Maleate, Bimatoprost, Alphagan, Adalat Cc for a 64-year old man with Insomnia, Low Back Pain, Ibs, Eye Infection, Headache, Glaucoma, Hypertension. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Metformin for a 52-year old woman with Diabetes. The patient has Uterine Fibroids (benign growths of the muscle inside the uterus)
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Boswellia for a 64-year old man with Neck Arthritis. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Yasmin for a 34-year old woman with Fibroids. The patient has Fibroids (non cancerous tumour of muscle layer)
- A study of drug interactions between Aloe Vera, Cider Vinegar, Kelp, Vitamin B6, CoQ-10, Eliquis, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine And Chondroitin Sulfate And MSM, Spiriva, EPA/DHA Ethyl Ester, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Doxazosin Mesylate, Quinapril Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Quinapril, Turmeric, Finasteride, Flecainide Acetate, Skelaxin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 68-year old man with General Symptom, Atrial Fibrillation, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Asthma Late Onset, Hypertension, Inflammation, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, Osteoarthritis Generalised. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation
Recent Turmeric related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Curcumae Longa, Capecitabine for a 66-year old woman who has Colon Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Vitamin D, CoQ10, Curcumin, Fragmin, Letrozole for a 67-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Curcumin, Aspirin for a 58-year old man who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.