Turmeric and Gerd - from FDA reports
Gerd is found among people who take Turmeric, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Vitamin C, and have Asthma. This review analyzes which people have Gerd with Turmeric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,785 people who have side effects when taking Turmeric from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 27, 2017
1,785 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric.
Among them, 22 people (1.23%) have Gerd
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Gerd when taking Turmeric *:
- female: 86.36 %
- male: 13.64 %
Age of people who have Gerd when taking Turmeric *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 6.67 %
- 40-49: 13.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 46.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 9.09%)
- Osteoporosis (2 people, 9.09%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 9.09%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 9.09%)
- Asthma (2 people, 9.09%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vitamin C (6 people, 27.27%)
- Zyrtec (3 people, 13.64%)
- Xyrem (3 people, 13.64%)
- Neurontin (3 people, 13.64%)
- Klonopin (3 people, 13.64%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (5 people, 22.73%)
- Diarrhea (5 people, 22.73%)
- Breathing Difficulty (5 people, 22.73%)
- Heart Palpitations (4 people, 18.18%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (3 people, 13.64%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gerd when taking Turmeric?
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 1,923 users)
Gerd (gastro-oesophageal reflux disease) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, gastroesophageal reflux disease, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 139,882 Gerd patients).