Review: could Turmeric cause Hemorrhoids?
Summary: Hemorrhoids is reported only by a few people who take Turmeric.
We study 145 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Hemorrhoids and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Turmeric and have Hemorrhoids >>>
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from 178 Turmeric users)
Hemorrhoids (piles) has been reported by people with depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, insomnia, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism. (latest reports from 124 Hemorrhoids patients)
On Feb, 28, 2015: 145 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric. Among them, 1 people (0.69%) has Hemorrhoids.
Time on Turmeric when people have Hemorrhoids * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hemorrhoids when taking Turmeric * :
Age of people who have Hemorrhoids when taking Turmeric * :
Severity of Hemorrhoids when taking Turmeric ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hemorrhoids ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Allergic sinusitis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Menstrual discomfort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Healthy living (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fluticasone propionate (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin d (1 people, 100.00%)
- Coq10 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin e (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of turmeric and hemorrhoids on
Do you have Hemorrhoids while taking Turmeric?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Turmeric and have Hemorrhoids
- support group for people who take Turmeric
- support group for people who have Hemorrhoids
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Turmeric related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Curcumae Longa, Capecitabine for a 66-year old woman who has Colon Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Vitamin D, CoQ10, Curcumin, Fragmin, Letrozole for a 67-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Curcumin, Aspirin for a 58-year old man who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.