Home > Turmeric > Impotence > Turmeric and Impotence
Review: could Turmeric cause Impotence (Erection problems)?
We study 141 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Impotence. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Turmeric and have Impotence >>>
Turmeric (latest outcomes from 172 users) has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in arthritis.
Impotence (powerlessness) (latest reports from 131,843 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 141 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric. Among them, 2 people (1.42%) have Impotence.
Time on Turmeric when people have Impotence * :
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Turmeric * :
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Turmeric * :
Severity of Impotence when taking Turmeric ** :
How people recovered from Impotence ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dyspepsia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zoloft (1 people, 50.00%)
- Saw palmetto (1 people, 50.00%)
- Klonopin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flomax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Metoclopramide (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Impotence while taking Turmeric?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Turmeric and have Impotence
- support group for people who take Turmeric
- support group for people who have Impotence
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 day ago):
Low testosterone in the low 100s
From this study (3 days ago):
took maximum dose 300 mg now taking 75 mg reducing gradually
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Turmeric, Impotence
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
- Good medication no side effects
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Turmeric, Impotence
On eHealthMe, Turmeric (turmeric) is often used for inflammation. Find out below the conditions Turmeric is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Turmeric used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
- Post Splenectomy Syndrome
- Anion Gap Decreased