Turmeric and Impotence - from FDA reports
Impotence is reported only by a few people who take Turmeric. We study 2,052 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA. Among them, 5 have Impotence. Find out below who they are, when they have Impotence and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric.
Among them, 5 people (0.24%) have Impotence
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Impotence when taking Turmeric *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Impotence when taking Turmeric *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 75 %
- 60+: 25 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostate Cancer Stage Ii (1 person, 20.00%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 20.00%)
- Enlarged Prostate (1 person, 20.00%)
- Depression (1 person, 20.00%)
- Bipolar Disorder (1 person, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Magnesium (2 people, 40.00%)
- Multivitamin (1 person, 20.00%)
- Fluoxetine (1 person, 20.00%)
- Fish Oil (1 person, 20.00%)
- Atenolol (1 person, 20.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Tremor (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 40.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (1 person, 20.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 20.00%)
- Depressed Mood (1 person, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Impotence when taking Turmeric?
- Check symptoms - is impotence caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsImpotence and drugs with ingredients of turmeric.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeImpotence and Turmeric from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 2,200 users)
Impotence (powerlessness) has been reported by people with erection problems, hair loss, androgenetic alopecia, depression, high blood pressure (latest reports from 52,234 Impotence patients).
Browse all side effects of Turmerica b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with ImpotenceImpotence
Could your condition cause ImpotenceImpotence
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Now it is about $70 at my pharmacy and i cannot buy it at the small price because I no longer belong to that clinic. Does anyone know which of the discount pharmacies or anywhere else where you can get way discounted Levitra or Cialis? It does exist!
I want to start taking tumeric for my extreme joint pain, but I'm worried I might experience a dangerous drop in blood sugar since I also take metformin. Metformin has worked well for me, keeping my a1c at about 5.8. My joint pain is pretty bad and has been extremely painful lately. Does anyone ...
Been using lyrica for six months, and have terrible problems either ED. My partner doesn't have a big problem with it, bless her, but I do. I need to come off this drug anyway, because of the background headaches I get. I suffer from Chronic Cluster Headaches. The side effects are even worse ...
Is there any interaction taking these three together? I have a herniated disc C6 & C7 due to MVA and hates medications. Also don't want steroid injections or surgery. Would like help on what I can do naturally without putting bad stuff in my body. Please help. Seeing Acupuncturist ...
User reviews to the study
I have been taking tumeric capsules for about 2 months and I bought a new mattress. I can feel something moving inside the mattress. Everyone is saying it's all in my head, I know what I feel. Has anyone else experienced something like this?