Review: could Turmeric cause Infertility?
Summary: there is no Infertility reported by people who take Turmeric yet.
We study 145 people who have side effects while taking Turmeric from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Infertility and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Turmeric and have Infertility >>>
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from 178 Turmeric users)
Infertility has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, wegener's granulomatosis. (latest reports from 1,664 Infertility patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: No report is found
Get connected: join our support group of turmeric and infertility on
Do you have Infertility while taking Turmeric?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Turmeric
- support group for people who have Infertility
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrochlorothiazide, Lasix, Metformin for a 38-year old woman with Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Passed Out, Diabetes. The patient has Constipation, Bloating, Painful Urination, Pain - Leg, Unable To Get Pregnant, Unable To Concentrate, Passed Out
- A study of drug interactions between Sumatriptan, Adderall, Cymbalta, Lyrica for a 46-year old woman with Migraine, Add, Nerve Pain, Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Hand Tremor, Migraine, Vitamin D Deficiency, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Liver Function Tests, Blood Creatinine, Insomnia, Low-grade Chronic Hyperbilirubinemia, Unable To Get Pregnant, Blurred Vision, Involuntary Body Movements, Joint Pain, Loss Of Eyelashes, Nail Growth Abnormal, Skin Rash, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Sensitivity Analysis, Memory Loss
- A study of side effects of Lorazepam for a 33-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Infertility
- A study of side effects of Subutex for a 30-year old man with Opana. The patient has Unable To Get Pregnant, Stomach Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Turmeric, Boswellia for a 64-year old man with Neck Arthritis. The patient has Tinnitus
Recent Turmeric related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Turmeric, Losartan, Klor-con M20, Furosemide, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 49-year old man who has Congestive Heart Failure
- Comparions of Turmeric, Ubiquinol for a 65-year old woman who has Stomach Discomfort
- Comparions of Curcumae Longa, Capecitabine for a 66-year old woman who has Colon Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Vitamin D, CoQ10, Curcumin, Fragmin, Letrozole for a 67-year old woman who has Breast Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Curcumin, Aspirin for a 58-year old man who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.