Turmeric and Rash - from FDA reports
Rash is found among people who take Turmeric, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Fish Oil, and have Multiple myeloma. This review analyzes which people have Rash with Turmeric. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,052 people who have side effects when taking Turmeric from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
2,052 people reported to have side effects when taking Turmeric.
Among them, 106 people (5.17%) have Rash
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Rash when taking Turmeric *:
- female: 75.24 %
- male: 24.76 %
Age of people who have Rash when taking Turmeric *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.2 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 3.61 %
- 40-49: 9.64 %
- 50-59: 22.89 %
- 60+: 62.65 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (8 people, 7.55%)
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (5 people, 4.72%)
- Multiple Sclerosis (5 people, 4.72%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 4.72%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (5 people, 4.72%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fish Oil (23 people, 21.70%)
- Magnesium (20 people, 18.87%)
- Vitamin C (19 people, 17.92%)
- Vitamin D (18 people, 16.98%)
- Calcium (16 people, 15.09%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (25 people, 23.58%)
- Weakness (20 people, 18.87%)
- Joint Pain (17 people, 16.04%)
- Peripheral Swelling (14 people, 13.21%)
- Itching (14 people, 13.21%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rash when taking Turmeric?
Turmeric has active ingredients of turmeric. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Turmeric 1,923 users)
Rash has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 281,324 Rash patients).