Home > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 > Alcohol interaction > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Alcohol interaction
Review: could Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 cause Alcohol interaction?
We study 4,670 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Alcohol interaction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Alcohol interaction >>>
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 (latest outcomes from 4,903 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Alcohol interaction (latest reports from 3,315 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, personality disorder.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 4,670 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Alcohol Interaction.
Time on Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 when people have Alcohol interaction * :
Gender of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Alcohol interaction||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Alcohol interaction when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Alcohol interaction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Alcohol interaction when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 ** :
How people recovered from Alcohol interaction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Heavy alcohol (1 people, 100.00%)
- Tylenol (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alcohol Interaction while taking Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Alcohol Interaction
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- support group for people who have Alcohol Interaction
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Iloestomy , and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Constant Low Spinal Fluid Headache, and takes Vicodin Es, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Hunger, Drowsiness, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- What are the weird pains in my belly
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Belly Ache, and takes Co-codamol)
I've had this weird belly pain for the past few days now, I've been taking co codamol for a while now which doesn't seem to help, I can't explain the feeling of pain I've never had this before. I thought it was just because I needed a number 2 but that didn't help either :/
- Can i take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who takes Co-codamol)
i was just wounding if i can take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid i am 20 years old and have just had bunions surgical removed that's why i have to take the co-codamol tablets and i have to take folic acid to even out my hormones
More questions for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Alcohol interaction
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Pulse Increase, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Alcohol interaction
- A study of drug interactions between Simvastatin, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Methotrexate, Loratadine, Lansoprazole, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid, Co-codamol, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Adalat for a patient with Primary Sjogrens Syndrome/osteoarthritis, Raynaud's Phenomenon. The patient has Skin Blushing/flushing, Hypoxia, Fatigue - Chronic, Gout, Breathlessness
Comments: Lung function tests outcome - OK for someone with Primary Sjogrens Syndrome. Sprirometery Tests - 320 (normal between 300 - 400) GP told me. Hypoxia diagnosed when I went for pre-op testing and again after op. GP told me everything was normal.
After knee arthroscopy recently - surgeon told me I ...
- A study of drug interactions between Savella, Naproxen Sodium, Clonazepam, Ranitidine, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Garlic, Vitamin D, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Acetaminophen And Codeine Phosphate, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Acid Reflux, House Dust Allergy, High Blood Pressure, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Pain - Back. The patient has Savella, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Amoxicillin, Cymbalta, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Elavil, Zoloft, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride
Comments: Had fibromyalgia diagnosed when I was 18, 15 years ago. But it had been there since I was at least 12 years old in minimal isolated forms.
Had meningitis at 4year old and was in coma for 3 days. Developed sleeping and behaviour problems immediately following that.
Savella has been a life-saver. O ...
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Alcohol Interaction, Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)
Comments: The problem seems to originate in the stomach. Some notable triggers are the post-prandial effect. Binge drinking. Spicy foods. An endoscopy of the stomach is a common trigger of AF. For myself, a good belly laugh has triggered a few episodes along with a vigorous cough or sneeze. Then there's the V ...
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has Alcohol Interaction, Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)
Comments: I was given this drug to take for hypertension. Despite the drug NOT working and despite doubling the 50mg dose with the drug still not working, the doctor advised to keep taking it until it "took".
What "took" was atrial fibrillation that would come and go. At first it was mild and worked it's ...
More related studies for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Alcohol interaction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.