Review: could Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 cause Ejaculation failure?
Summary: Ejaculation failure is reported only by a few people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3.
We study 4,679 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation failure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Ejaculation failure >>>
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from 4,910 Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 users)
Ejaculation failure has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, erection problems, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 1,047 Ejaculation failure patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 4,677 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Ejaculation Failure.
Time on Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 when people have Ejaculation failure * :
Gender of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ejaculation failure when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ejaculation Failure while taking Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Ejaculation Failure
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Antabuse, Sertraline for a 44-year old woman with Pain In Limb, Alcoholic, Depression. The patient has Alcoholic
- A study of side effects of Gabapentin for a 52-year old man with Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has Ejaculation Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Co-codamol for a 26-year old man with Neuropathic Pain. The patient has Dehydration, Dry Mouth, Stools - Bloody, Drowsiness
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Co-codamol, Amoxicillin for a 30-year old woman with Sinusitis, Tooth Abscess. The patient has Laryngospasm, Diarrhoea
- A study of drug interactions between Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3, Meloxicam, Tamoxifen Citrate for a 47-year old woman with Pain, Back Pain - Nonspecific, Cancer - Breast. The patient has Chest Pressure Sensation, Cough, Shortness Of Breath
Recent Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.