Home > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 > Ejaculation failure > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Ejaculation failure
Review: could Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 cause Ejaculation failure?
Summary: Ejaculation failure is reported only by a few people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3.
We study 4,670 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ejaculation failure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Ejaculation failure >>>
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 (latest outcomes from 4,903 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Ejaculation failure (latest reports from 1,023 patients) has been reported by people with enlarged prostate, erection problems, depression, hair loss, high blood pressure.
On Nov, 26, 2014: 4,670 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Ejaculation Failure.
Time on Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 when people have Ejaculation failure * :
Gender of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Ejaculation failure when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Ejaculation failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Ejaculation failure when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 ** :
How people recovered from Ejaculation failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :n/a
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ejaculation Failure while taking Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Ejaculation Failure
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- support group for people who have Ejaculation Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Iloestomy , and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Constant Low Spinal Fluid Headache, and takes Vicodin Es, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Hunger, Drowsiness, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- What are the weird pains in my belly
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has Belly Ache, and takes Co-codamol)
I've had this weird belly pain for the past few days now, I've been taking co codamol for a while now which doesn't seem to help, I can't explain the feeling of pain I've never had this before. I thought it was just because I needed a number 2 but that didn't help either :/
- Can i take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid
(Asked by a 20 year old woman who takes Co-codamol)
i was just wounding if i can take co-codamol whilst taking folic acid i am 20 years old and have just had bunions surgical removed that's why i have to take the co-codamol tablets and i have to take folic acid to even out my hormones
More questions for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Ejaculation failure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Pulse Increase, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Ejaculation failure
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Calcium, Loperamide Hydrochloride, Co-codamol, Aspirin, Tramadol, Prednisolone for a patient with Muscle Injury, Osteopenia, Diarrhea, Urologic Disorders, Pain, Arthritis, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Urinary Retention, Degenerative Joint Disease, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Joint Instability, Dry Eyes
Comments: Was on sulfasalazine but made me unwell...changed to methotrexate but stopped because of blood results. Have raised blood sugar from steroids.
Frequent urinary tract infections and self catheterisation. Retinal haemorrhage ( blots and dots) just discovered by optician with severe dry eyes
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a patient with Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- A study of drug interactions between Co-codamol, Paracetamol, Omeprazole, Naturetin-5, Meloxicam, Citalopram Hydrobromide for a patient with Pain - Abdomen, Pain, Indigestion, Hypertension, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Depression. The patient has Hernia - Abdominal, Chronic Sinusitis, Diverticulitis
Comments: I had laprascopici surgery for an inguinal hernia about fifteen months ago, since which time I have suffered bouts of diverticulitis, have developed a midline abdominal hernia adjacent to the site of entry of the laparoscope. Symptoms seem more severe when I am also suffering most from sinus pain a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Co-codamol, Penicillin, Paracetamol for a patient with Ear Pain, Ear Infection - Outer Ear - Chronic. The patient has Chest Pain, Shifting Tooth Ache, Earache
Comments: I had ear infection but today my cheek on the other side hurts along with my tooth and pain is severe and shifting but I do not have pain in infected ear anymore. I have rectal bleeding and constipation.
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Co-codamol for a patient with Depression, Pain - Neck. The patient has Abdominal Pain Upper
Comments: Friday night suffering from severe upper abdominal pain, twisting, knotting, vomiting..sat vomiting, gone sickness gone, still bad pain every 2 hours and same monday, did have a binge drinking session for several days..
More related studies for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Ejaculation failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.