Home > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 > Leg swelling > Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and Leg swelling
Review: could Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 cause Leg swelling (Foot, leg, and ankle swelling)?
Summary: Leg swelling is reported only by a few people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3.
We study 4,670 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Leg swelling and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Leg swelling >>>
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 (latest outcomes from 4,903 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen; codeine phosphate. It is often used in pain.
Leg swelling (latest reports from 1,358 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, hypothyroidism.
On Nov, 25, 2014: 4,670 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3. Among them, 1 people (0.02%) has Leg Swelling.
Time on Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 when people have Leg swelling * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Leg swelling||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Leg swelling when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Leg swelling||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Leg swelling when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 * :
|Leg swelling||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Leg swelling when taking Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Leg swelling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Leg swelling ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Leg swelling||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pulled muscle (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Leg Swelling while taking Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3 and have Leg Swelling
- support group for people who take Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3
- support group for people who have Leg Swelling
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed i was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. i felt very out of it and spacey. i have had blood work drawn t
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Speech Disorder, Trance Like Behavior, Slurred Speech, Mouth Dropped Down.Swollen Feet, Ankles, And Legs., Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Lasix)
Woke up with swollen feet, legs and family member noticed I was slurring my speech and my mouth was drawn down in an abnormal position. I felt very out of it and spacey. I have had blood work drawn today, CT of head, EKG and the doctor said I have what is called a "hard heart". I will see him tomo ...
- Does tylenol slow down my ileostomy
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Iloestomy , and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I have an iloestomy and taking pain killers due back pain arthritis and fibro
- Caffeine, anhydrous and sodium benzoate injection?
(Asked by a 89 year old man who has Constant Low Spinal Fluid Headache, and takes Vicodin Es, Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
A treatment has been prescribed but cannot be administered due to the decision by American Regent to not release their Caffeine and Sodium Benzoate Injection product (Caffeine, anhydrous (125 mg/mL) and Sodium benzoate (125 mg/mL)
2 mL single-dose vial). Does anyone take this via injection or IV, ...
- Hunger from tylenol and coedine?
(Asked by a 17 year old girl who has Hunger, Drowsiness, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
I'm 17 years old and I started taking Acetaminophen w/ Codeine No. 3 for pain due to complications from wisdom tooth extraction (I had two dry sockets and one of them was infected). I don't have any known allergies to medication, though I do take about 10 different medications for severe season all ...
- Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what i thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
(Asked by a 81 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Tenoretic 100, Tricor, Norvasc)
Taking cialis 5 mg daily for about 40 days. started to get what I thought was pain down 1 leg and now have swelling of foot, ankle and lower leg
More questions for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Leg swelling
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Androgel for secondary hypogonadism
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, and takes Simvastatin, Cetirizine Hydrochloride Allergy, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Morphine Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Severe swelling in legs, ankles and feet after being on my feet for more than one hour. Pain in calves and ankles. Feels like they're being squeezed or compressed. Pain dissipates after laying down for a few hours. Swelling never completely dissipates. Always some swelling in ankles.
- Muscle weakness while on accutane
(Posted by a 30 year old woman who has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Skin Hyperpigmentation, Lips - Chapped And Dry, Muscle Fatigue - Muscle Weakness - Strength In Legs And Arms Weaker)
I began taking Accutane end of 2013 and I'm just now finishing up my medication.
During the first month I noticed my hands swelling up, but I also noticed my knuckles lightened.
Where I considered my elbows to be ashy, the color lightened up and the skin became smooth. My body retained water and ...
- Sphingomonas paucimobilis: the worrisome infection
(Posted by a 23 year old woman who has Sphingomonas Paucimobilis Infection, Inflammatory Pain (toebox On Same Side As Infected Leg Wound), Pain In Leg (area Of Infection), Bruise That Does Not Heal, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs)
This is part two of my patient journal. I feel more pain and what feels like more symptoms. I was taking Ciprofloxacin for the infection but treatment did not work and my doctor has had me stop taking it.
For the past 5 days I have not had any sort of medication and there seems to be worsening s ...
- Pulse increase with tylenol w/ codeine/caffeine no. 3
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has Pulse Increase, and takes Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3)
Knee arthroscopic surgery at 2pm
Took one tablet with food at 2am that night (next morning actually) before going to bed.
Pulse increased to 88-92 after about 20-30 min (taken for 15 secs and multiplied)(taken a few times)
Possible interaction with chocolate milk???
Next morning at 8am pul ...
More reviews for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Leg swelling
- A study of drug interactions between Loperamide Hydrochloride, Ranitidine, Omeprazole, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Losartan Potassium, Co-codamol for a patient with Coeliac Diarrohea, Not Sure, Don't Know, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Stomach Pain
Comments: I have osteoarthritis and am coeliac. I follow a gluten free diet. Recently I have developed severe stomach pain which comes on about 1 - 2 hours after eating. Ant acids and over the counter medicine such as Gaviscon don't seem to help. It goes away gradually on its own but the occasions are get ...
- A study of side effects of Norvasc for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Swelling Of The Scrotum
Comments: was put on Norvasc because of high blood pressure, I take Altace already
it brought down the blood pressure and could go for TURP surgery
after surgery my legs ankles, testicles twice the sice, face flushed , rapit heartbeat,
took myself off Norvasc
swelling almost gone after 1week off drug
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Asthma Late Onset. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: I have severe swelling of the legs thighs all the way up to my groin which is also swelled up. I have been to the hospital twice to get fluids off but it does not seem to help a lot. I am taking a diuretic 20mg twice a day. The swelling seems to go down while I am sleeping but comes right back durin ...
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
- A study of side effects of Ortho-novum 1/35-21 for a patient with Infertility Female. The patient has Vision Blurred, Pain - Joints, Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
Comments: Ortho-Novum is being taken to suppress ovulation in preparation for IVF. After 7 consecutive weeks, joint swelling and pain is substantial as are enlarged breasts and breast pain. x1 blurred vision lasting approx 45 minutes followed by severe migraine 4 weeks in. x1 pain from shoulder through hand l ...
More related studies for: Tylenol w/ codeine no. 3, Leg swelling
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.