Home > Tylenol > Adhd > Tylenol and Adhd
Review: could Tylenol cause Adhd (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)?
Summary: Adhd is found among people who take Tylenol, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Paxil, and have Anxiety.
We study 53,032 people who have side effects while taking Tylenol from FDA and social media. Among them, 44 have Adhd. Find out below who they are, when they have Adhd and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Tylenol and have Adhd >>>
Tylenol (latest outcomes from 55,612 users) has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain.
Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) (latest reports from 52,620 patients) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, acne, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 53,032 people reported to have side effects when taking Tylenol. Among them, 44 people (0.08%) have Adhd.
Time on Tylenol when people have Adhd * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Adhd when taking Tylenol * :
Age of people who have Adhd when taking Tylenol * :
Severity of Adhd when taking Tylenol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Adhd ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (20 people, 45.45%)
- Depression (19 people, 43.18%)
- Bronchitis (12 people, 27.27%)
- Pregnancy (12 people, 27.27%)
- Insomnia (5 people, 11.36%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Paxil (26 people, 59.09%)
- Vitamin tab (21 people, 47.73%)
- Xanax (18 people, 40.91%)
- Albuterol (15 people, 34.09%)
- Antibiotics (12 people, 27.27%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Adhd while taking Tylenol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Tylenol and have Adhd
- support group for people who take Tylenol
- support group for people who have Adhd
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can a drug test result return positive for amphetamine using 500mg tylenol extra strength
(Asked by a 57 year old man who has Headache, and takes Tylenol)
Can a drug test result return positive for amphetamine using 500mg tylenol extra strength?
- Can unexplained hypertension be cause by a partial thyroidectomy?
(Asked by a 50 year old man who has BP 135/77 Even After Increasing Meds, and takes Acetaminophen, Fluticasone Propionate, Allegra D 24 Hour, Nexium, Valsartan, Metoprolol Succinate, Amlodipine Besylate)
Doc is trying to figure out why the BP suddenly spiked. I started an exercise regimen after a stress test. I had to be on Metoprolol just to pass the test. Results were no heart-related issues. Lost 6lbs. since starting exercise and don't know if this is Thyroidal or not. No discussion with the ...
- What can i do to help my wife who is on ambien and sometimes has horrible restless leg syndrome?
(Asked by a 25 year old woman who has ADD, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and takes Adderall, Ambien)
She will take her meds like a hour and a half before actually going to sleep. The Zambian that is and sometimes she has uncontrolled restless leg syndrome. She has to move them a certain way and everything. This last time it lasted a hour and a half. I was just wondering if there is anything I could ...
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency?
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, ADHD, Pernatious Anemia, and takes Sertraline, Vyvanse)
Taking Vyvance for about 12 months and just been diagnosed with Pernicious Anaemia and Vit B12 deficiency. Symptoms triggering B12/Intrisic factor tests was extreme fatigue and foul mood during a menstrual cycle.
Looking to see if anyone else has a similar issue or any knowledge of Vyvance causing ...
- Does zoloft cause ringing in the ears, like tinnitus? i've been on it for a month and noticed the ringing in the ears about a week ago, and it's just constant ringing and it's driving me insane.
(Asked by a 24 year old man who has Ringing In The Ears, and takes Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Benadryl, Tylenol, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft)
I've been on most of the medications for more than a year and it hasn't been that bad getting used to them. But I've been on Zoloft and ambien for about a month now, and I've been noticing a lot of side effects. The one I just recently noticed and that has been driving me completely insane, is the r ...
More questions for: Tylenol, Adhd
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bone pain localized to poison ivy rash
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Itching, Swelling, Inflammation Localised, Bone Pain Or Tenderness, Poison Ivy - Oak - Sumac Rash, and takes Neem Oil, Rhus Tox, Acetaminophen, Aleve)
I am having a moderate to strong reaction to poison ivy exposure. I have a localized rash with blistering, swelling and inflammation similar to cellulitis. The rash has been progressing for about a week. The blisters are not weeping or oozing. The area is cleaned daily with neem oil soap. Coincid ...
- Hit and miss sleep with dextroamphetamine
(Posted by a 45 year old man who has Social, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder, ADHD, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate)
Started drug 2 months ago and have seen an improvement in my focus. Ziprosidone for my depression causes me to get dead tired by 7 pm. Once I started taking Dextroamphetamine I started having insomnia 2 times a week. I think I would rather sleep early than stay up all night and then try and stay a ...
- Xanax bed wetting will it stop and do i wear diapers or die
(Posted by a 48 year old man who has Bedwetting, Confusion, Bone And Joint Pain, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression Suicidal, Backaches And Stress, and takes Xanax, Acetaminophen, Wellbutrin, Methadone Hydrochloride, Norco)
I am on the very edge of crazy. So starting this is pushing ne way over. I'm 49 for crap sakes. I am so tired of the pain in my body and I am just tired, this is the last slap I can't anymore. Naturally alcohol I am sure is just about the end game along with cuts.
Just want to bleed out and not hur ...
- Penicillin vk induced drowsiness
(Posted by a 28 year old man who has Pain - Ear, and takes Acetaminophen, Penicillin-vk)
I have been taking Penicillin VK and Acetaminophen for a severe pain I had been feeling in my ear. It's been 48 hours since I started taking them. Within the first 24 hours the pain had calmed down and I was feeling normal. However, since day 2 started, I have been feeling really drowsy. I keep fall ...
- My t.d. and my living hell
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Raynauds, BiPolar, GERD, ADD, Barretts Syndrome, Tardive Dyskinesia)
I was dianosed with T.D. on Sept. 19, 2013...by a neurologist at St. Peters Hospital in Albany, NY...I was taken there because of concern that I had suffered a stroke...since then, life for, not only me, but my family has pretty much come to a screeching halt...I seemed to have hit the jackpot as fa ...
More reviews for: Tylenol, Adhd
- A study of drug interactions between Famotidine, Prednisone, Vitamin D, B Complex Vitamin, Proair Hfa, Flonase, Acetaminophen, Mucinex, Loratadine, Carafate, Flovent, Ipratropium Bromide, Lovenox for a patient with Hiatal Hernia, Pulmonary Congestion, Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Stage Iv, Deficiency Anaemia, Shortness Of Breath, Runny Nose, Pain, Lung/pulmonary Congestion, Esophagitis, Lung Cancer - Non-small Cell, Emphysema, Blood Clots. The patient has Runny Nose, Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion, Malignant Pleural Effusion
Comments: Not sure what to use & not use. Conflicting resources.congestion seems to all come from running nose.
- A study of side effects of Paracetamol for a patient with Headache. The patient has Dark Circles Under Eyes
Comments: i suffer with rynaurds syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Aspirin, Zoloft for a patient with Arthritis, Blood Thinner, Depression. The patient has Hypothermia
Comments: Body temp ranges between 34.1 to 35.7C
sessions of shivering
- A study of drug interactions between Paracetamol, Aspirin, Zoloft for a patient with Arthritis, Blood Thinner, Depression. The patient has Intermiitent Cold Shivers, Hypothermia
Comments: Body temp ranges between 34.1 to 35.7 C
intermittent cold shivering
- A study of drug interactions between Lactulose, Bromhexine Hydrochloride, Codeine, Paracetamol, Temazepam, Magnesium Aspartate, Metformin, Aspirin, Telmisartan; Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Constipation, Coughing Up Blood, Cough, Headache, Insomnia, Cramps - Leg, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Cardiac Infection, Hypertension. The patient has Conjunctival Pallor, Oxygen Saturation Decreased, Vomiting, Anaemia Folate Deficiency, Hoarseness Or Changing Voice, Paleness, Chest Pain, Back Pain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Coughing Up Blood, Shortness Of Breath
More related studies for: Tylenol, Adhd
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.